Christmas celebration is incomplete without a Wreath, so make your own paper Wreath now. This papercraft takes very little time and yet it’s perfect for decoration. You can hang it on your door or on your walls it will look beautiful. You will require very few materials for making it which is a good thing and an easy way to proceed with your work because you will not require many things. You can make these with your kids as well, they will pretty much enjoy it and will surely love to decorate their house with it. It will definitely attract the person to look at it.
Even after making this amazing paper Wreath craft for Christmas, you will surely be going to love the end result. You can put it anywhere for decoration in your house and it will not disappoint you nor your guests and you will need very little time for making it. You will enjoy making it as well as your kid will also enjoy making it.
This Christmas don’t buy Wreath from outside instead try and make your own paper Wreath this time because making it with your hands will enhance the Wreath more as love and joy will be added to it. Here are the steps provided for making the Christmas Wreath, do follow it and enjoy making the beautiful piece of decoration. Try making this beautiful paper Christmas Wreath and enjoy your Christmas.
How to Make Christmas Wreath Craft
- A4 sheets
- Ivory sheet
- Take an ivory sheet and draw a big circle and a small circle inside it.
- Now with the help of the scissor cut the inside circle and the big circle.
- Take 2 different color sheets and cut thick strips as shown.
- Now take all the strips and start folding them in and out as shown.
- After folding cut them out with the help of the scissor.
- Now take the pieces of paper and fold them as shown in the video.
- Take the scissor and cut fringes on the paper.
- After cutting take the papers and paste them on the circle, one over the another.
- Take a paper and draw a candle and paste it in the middle as shown.
- Take another paper and cut out small stars and paste them.
- Now take a ribbon and tie a knot and paste it as shown in the video.
That’s it! Your Christmas Wreath craft is ready for decoration. It’s a beautiful piece for Christmas decoration. You can hang it on doors and it will look amazing. Try it and you will definitely be going to love the end result. It’s an easy and simple way of attraction. You can put it anywhere for decoration and it will not disappoint you and you will need very little time for making it. Try this amazing craft and decorate your house this Christmas. It will surely enhance your Christmas celebration.
- Easy Snowman Crafts for Kids to Make with Parents
- Easy To Make Ornaments for Kids to Celebrate Festivals
- Easy Winter Crafts for Kids – Art Projects
- Enjoy Christmas with Santa Claus Craft Ideas for Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Pages For Preschoolers