Christmas and here we go with a perfect gifting idea. This Christmas pop-up tree card is the best thing you can gift this Christmas. It’s super easy and you will enjoy making it. This Christmas don’t buy cards from outside instead make handmade cards for your close ones as they will be filled with love and joy.
This beautiful card is very easy as well as it takes very little time. It’s a beautiful piece for gifting and it’s super easy as well. You will definitely be going to enjoy making it. Here are some step-by-step procedures for making this lovely Christmas pop-up card. Try it and gift it to your loved ones, it will surely bring a huge smile to their face.
You can make these with your kids as well, they will pretty much enjoy it and will surely love to gift it to their friends. You will require very few materials for making it which is a good thing and an easy way to proceed with your work because you will not require many things. So try it and gift it.
How to Make DIY Christmas gift card with Pop Up Tree
- A4 sheets
- Take a rectangular piece of paper for the card as per your size.
- Now take another paper and cut a wavy line as shown for the inside part of the card.
- Take it and paste it inside with the help of the glue on the rectangular paper.
- Now fold the rectangular paper in half.
- Take a paper and draw a circle and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Now fold the circle in half and cut it out and take one part.
- Fold half of the half part of the circle.
- Now open the circle and fold one side out and one side in as shown in the video.
- Take the scissor and cut small triangle shape cuts on the edges.
- Now open it and with the help of glue paste it on the rectangular paper as shown.
- Take a paper and draw a star and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Now take the star and paste it on the top of the tree.
- Take another paper and cut out small circles and paste it on the card as shown.
- Now take a pen and write “Merry Christmas” on it.
That’s it! Your Pop-up Christmas tree card is ready for gifting. It’s good for Christmas gifting. Try it and you will definitely be going to love the end result of it. It’s an easy and simple way of gifting. You can even decorate it on Christmas and it will not disappoint you and you will need very little time for making it. Kids will also enjoy making it and gifting it to their friends and family members. Try it and enjoy making it for sure.
FAQ’s on DIY Christmas gift card with Pop Up Tree
1. What materials do I need to make a DIY Christmas gift card with a pop up tree?
You will need cardstock, scissors, a ruler, glue or tape, a pencil, a cutting mat, a paper trimmer, and a scoring tool.
2. How do I make a pop up Christmas tree?
Start by folding the cardstock in half and then score it with a ruler and a scoring tool. Cut two small circles from the cardstock and glue or tape them in the center of the card. Cut a tree shape from the cardstock and fold the edges to create a 3-D effect. Finally, glue or tape it to the center of the card.
3. What type of cardstock should I use for the DIY Christmas gift card?
You can use any type of cardstock, but heavier, thicker cardstock will give your card a more professional look.
4. How do I make the card look more festive?
You can add embellishments such as glitter, ribbon, or small decorations to make it look more festive.
5. How do I make sure the pop up tree stays in place?
You can use a strong adhesive such as glue dots or double-sided tape to make sure the pop up tree stays in place.
6. How do I make sure the folds of the tree are crisp and sharp?
You can use a bone folder or a ruler to make sure the folds of the tree are crisp and sharp.
7. How do I make sure the card looks professional?
You can use a paper trimmer to make sure the card looks even and professional.
8. How do I make sure the card closes properly?
You can use a scoring tool to make sure the card closes properly.
9. How can I make sure the card opens and closes easily?
You can use a scoring tool and fold the edges of the cardstock to make sure the card opens and closes easily.
10. How can I make sure the card looks unique and special?
You can use unique embellishments such as glitter, ribbon, or small decorations to make sure the card looks unique and special.
- DIY Christmas Tree Crafts To Celebrate Festival with Kids
- Easy Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids – Step by step tutorials
- Easy Christmas Paper Plate Craft for Kids
- Easy Christmas Tree Craft Ideas For Kids
- Easy DIY Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids