This Christmas season try these paper Gnomes with your kids and enjoy decorating your house with these. Try this easy Christmas Gnome for Christmas you will enjoy it more by making these with your hands.
Kids will decorate these Gnomes for Christmas in their favorite places. Below you will find the easy steps to proceed your craft with. Try this craft for this Christmas.
How to Make Christmas Gnomes
Materials required for making:
- A4 sheets (red, paper, green, skin)
- Take an A4 sheet of red color and fold it in half.
- Now take the scissor and cut them in half with the help of the scissor.
- Take the half part and fold it from the bottom and from the top as shown in the video.
- Now apply glue on the top and paste the top and the bottom together.
- Take a white color paper and cut the exact shape as the previous one and fold it in half.
- Now take the paper and cut the half with the help of the scissor.
- Take the half part and cut fringes on the bottom of the paper and with the help of the scissor curve the fringes inside.
- Take the red paper and apply glue on the half of the bottom side and paste the white paper with fringes.
- Now fold the top of the red paper as shown in the video and glue it up and cut the remaining part.
- Take a white sheet and cut out a circle and paste it on the top of the red paper.
- Now take a skin color paper and draw a U shape and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Take the U shape paper and paste it on the red-white paper as shown.
- Take a white paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them out and paste it on the red paper.
- Now take a green sheet and cut out a rectangular piece of paper with the help of the scissor.
- Take the paper and fold it in half and cut out shoe shapes as shown in the video.
- Take the shoe shape papers and paste them below the fringes.
- Take the green sheet and cut out 2 circles and paste them on the paper as shown.
Your Christmas Gnomes DIY for kids is ready for decoration. These simple and easy gnomes are perfect for Christmas.