Christmas is almost knocking on the door! Christmas is the most favourite festival of many of you. It is celebrated in different countries all over the world. People like to decorate their house with Christmas trees, gifts, Santa’s look-alike toys, Randolph Reindeer toys and many more.
There are many other decorations people use for Christmas decorations like lights, bulb lights, small lights, artificial snow and many more. You must have wanted to decorate your house with some beautiful stuff and wish your friends and family with beautiful cards. Today’s craft is related to this as you’re going to learn to make a paper Santa Claus Picture, which will bring smiles to your guest faces. So, without any words, let’s get started!
How to Make a Santa Claus Picture Craft
- A white A4 paper.
- A red colour A4 paper.
- A white paper.
- A skin colour wide, small rectangle paper.
- A black marker pen.
- A pencil.
- A tea plate.
- A glue stick.
- Take a white A4 page, place it horizontally on your desk like a rectangle shape.
- Take a round tea plate and place it over the paper.
- Grab a pencil and mark the sides of the tea plate on the paper with it.
- Put away the tea plate.
- Cut out the marked circle from the paper with scissors.
- Cut the circle vertically by making lines to its middle.
- Left the top side of the circle.
- To understand the space you can see the reference video.
- Take a red colour A4 paper, fold it in half from the side right to left by making a middle fold line.
- Follow the middle fold line and cut the piece over there to cut out two rectangles.
- Take a red rectangle piece, and fold it from its right to the left corner.
- Unfold a piece and a line should be made.
- Follow the fold line and cut the piece into two arrow-like triangle shapes.
- Take one of these triangle pieces and fold its corner inside like Santa’s hat.
- Take a small circle shape and attach it to the tip of Santa’s hat to complete the hat with the glue stick
- Take a sky colour A4 page, place it vertically on your desk.
- Take the cut side circle you made previously.
- Apply glue on the circle and attach it in the middle of the sky paper with the glue stick.
- Leave the non-cut side on the top of the circle where the hat should be placed.
- Take a wide, small skin colour rectangle paper, fold it in half from the side.
- Cut the edges of the paper’s side roundly with scissors.
- Open the fold and then attach this vertically over the top-middle side of the circle with the glue stick.
- Take the Santa’s hat you made previously and attach it on the top of the circles which contain a little top side of the skin colour part with the glue stick.
- Take white paper, cut out two same size circles from it.
- Grab a black marker pen and draw cute eyeballs on the circles.
- These will be the eyes of Santa.
- Attach the eyes on the middle of the skin colour part with the glue stick.
- Take the rest of the red paper, cut a big round nose of Santa.
- Attach it under the eyes of Santa with the glue stick.
- Your beautiful Santa Claus picture will be ready!
P.S- You can use different colour paper as per your help.
Wow, it’s so beautiful just look at how adorable the picture looks! This will make your day. You can easily make it with the materials that are all available in the market. Santa will love it! Without buying anything you can use your own creativity to make a Christmas decor with this picture. Hand it to your wall. Your relatives, guests, and kids will love them. So, hurry up, grab the materials and make an adorable Santa Claus Picture.