Simple Vegetable Drawings for Kids
HEY! Looking for some drawing ideas on vegetables for your kid? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here are some sketches of deliciously healthy vegetables that are simple and doable for children. Kids have some sort of envy for green vegetables, as they are not fond of eating them. Rather, they can be motivated to draw some vegetables and learn the health benefits of consuming them.
To draw and sketch the images given below a child only requires colored pencils and passion. Provide the tools to the kid and start drawing.
Vegetables or veggies are parts of any plant that we eat as food after cooking them in the kitchen. As you can see we have drawn pictures of many vegetables below.
Easy to Make Vegetable Drawings for Kids
If you practice drawing and coloring vegetables daily, you will be able to guess soon which veggie your Mumma has cooked today in lunch and dinner time.
All you have to do is put one finger on the vegetable in your bowl. Point out to Mumma and Papa if you see mushrooms, pumpkins, carrots, radishes, and red chili in these dishes.
White Buttoned Mushroom
- A Whole-buttoned mushroom looks like an Umbrella.
- The mushroom we eat is of white and brown color.
- They look like trees with small spongy round caps attached over short firm trunks.
- This vegetable is rich in a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- Mushroom gives a lot of energy to work and play.
- Children who finish eating this vegetable on time become strong and healthy.
Round Ribbed Pumpkin – A Squash Fruit
- Round Orange Striped Pumpkins are huge and bulky.
- They are found in a wide range of sizes.
- They are really tasty to eat.
- Pumpkins are a type of squash fruit.
- You can eat pumpkin in a variety of ways and also decorate your house with it.
- They are deep yellow or orange or green in color.
- They are highly nutritious and have numerous health benefits.
Carrot (Gajar) and Radish (Mooli) – Eatable Roots
- The Carrot and the Radish – both Gajar and mooli are cut in the Salad.
- They are also cooked along with other veggies to complete a dish.
- Carrots (Gajar) are orange or red in color with small leaves at the top.
- Raddish(Mooli) are found in many colors like red, black, white, yellow, pink, or purple
- Carrots and Radishes are found in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Eating both vegetables together regularly makes a child strong and healthy.
Red Chilli Pepper for Spicy food
- The Red Chilli Pepper is a berry fruit. It is called Laal Mirchi in Hindi.
- Red Chilli pepper is used to increase the spice or Tikhapan of any cooked dish.
- Hot chili pepper is long and thin.
- They are mostly red-colored with a curved tip at the end.
- Always wash your hands after you pick a pepper and never take a bite of fresh red pepper.
All the above vegetables can be seen easily in the vegetable market. Ask your parents to help you identify and differentiate all the vegetables from one another. Eat vegetables regularly to become strong, intelligent kids who always come first in class.
Easy Fruit & Vegetable Drawings For Kids
Our little ones are aware of these veggies already but they might not like them. So helping them draw these vegetables will be a very simple and easy way of telling them the health benefits and good values of eating these vegetables. Show them the actual vegetable and tell them to draw and color. It will be fun.
That’s all my friends, hope I was able to help you and your child to learn about so many different types of vegetables and their benefits. Drawing with your kids and making them learn about new things is an art in itself. Don’t hesitate to visit other activities too, they are more fun and exciting.
Do visit us again, and drop a comment below to share your experience.
- 15 Back to School Apple Crafts and Activities
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas
- Fruits Drawing for Kids
- Fruit & Vegetable Costumes for Kids – Homemade Fancy Dresses
- Free Printable Vegetable Coloring Pages for Kids