Looking for creative, easy-to-make DIY Easter baskets? Check out these fun Easter basket ideas to help you create a memorable and unique gift for your loved one this Easter. From colorful baskets to creative fillers, you’ll find plenty of ideas to make your Easter basket special.
On the occasion of Easter, people make different things to celebrate with family and friends. Children, as well as adults, enjoy this occasion. Easter is coming soon so you need some different ideas for that occasion.
One of the ideas is you can make an easter basket. You can fill these baskets with toys, candies, food, etc to use them as gifts. There are lots and lots of ideas for creativity but you need some essential ones.
So, think about your potential and start by doing yourself. For your help here are given some ways to make an easter basket.
Simply follow them and make your occasion more enjoyable with creativity.
Read More: Easter paper wreath easy craft for kids
DIY Bunny Basket
(open this link in new tab to download the image )
If you want to make a DIY basket for your kids then it is one of the best ways to make it. You just need to have some appropriate things to make it. By this, you can learn to make a DIY skillfully.
- Colored papers
- Glue gun
- Sketch pen
- A ribbon
- Take the cardboard and cut a rectangle of 30*15cm. Fold it to make it like a hollow cylinder and paste the ends. Again cut circular shape on cardboard to make the base of that cylindrical structure.
- Now, on another cardboard make a shape of rabbit’s ears and cut it.
- Take a white paper and paste it on the cylindrical structure and the bunny’s ears accordingly.
- Now, it is the turn to paste colored paper on the ears. So, cut the shape of the bunny’s ears again on colored paper smaller than the previous one and paste it. Also, make the eyes and mouth on the cylindrical structure by using colored paper and sketch pens.
- At last, get the ribbon and make 2 holes on the basket on the upper opposite sides, tie the ribbon in the holes to hold the basket.
Your bunny basket is ready!! Put all your candies and chocolate in the basket and enjoy.
DIY Wings Basket
If you want to make a DIY basket, you can try this idea of creativity. It is the simplest and cheapest way of creativity. So follow the given details…
- A transparent plastic sheet
- Colored tape
- Foam sheet
- Glue gun
- Colored papers
- Woolen threads
- Take the transparent plastic sheet and fold it to give the shape of a basket. Make it’s base too. Attach its base.
- Take the foam sheet and make 2 wings on it according to the size of the basket. Cut them and paste them on opposite sides of the basket by using a glue gun.
- Get the colored tape and stick it on the upper portion of the basket to give it a border.
- Now, draw the eyes and nose(triangle shape) on colored paper, cut them, and paste them on the front side of the basket.
- Take the woolen thread and attach its ends to different ends of the basket to make its handle.
In this way, you can make your tiny DIY wings basket.
DIY Foam Basket
If you have foam sheets, you can make a DIY basket of them by using your creativity. You learn the use of waste things.
- Foam sheets
- Hard colored papers
- Glue gun
- Take the foam sheet and give it the shape of a basket by using a glue gun.
- Now, take the buttons and stick them on the front of the basket.
- Get the colored paper and cut the long strip of 18*2 cm and stick it ends at the opposite sides of the basket to make its handle.
Your beautiful basket is ready!!
DIY Bottle Basket
This is the simplest way of making a DIY basket by using a plastic old bottle. Children can show their creativity by using old bottles.
- Old plastic bottle
- Paint colors
- Printed ribbons
- Glue gun
- Take an old plastic bottle, cut one-fourth of it. Make it the base of the basket.
- Paint it with paint colors.
- Wrap a ribbon around it to make it decorative.
- Now, make the handle of the basket and tie it on the opposite ends.
Your basket is ready to use!!
Read More: Fun Character Themed Easter Egg Designs
You can make a tiny basket by using small pieces of fabric. It will give a wonderful look. So, follow the given details…
- A hard transparent plastic cover
- Small pieces of fabrics
- Glue gun
- Get the plastic sheet/cover, give it the shape of a semi-hollow circle (shape of the base of the basket).
- Now, stick the small pieces of fabric on it.
- Now, take the ribbon and stick it on the different ends of the basket to make it the handle.
Now you can put your candies in it. It is ready to use!!
Make Your Bowl a Basket
If you have nothing to make a basket, you can use an old big bowl. Just simply use it as your basket.
- Big bowl
- Things to put in the basket
Just simply use the bowl as your basket. Get all the things that you want to put in it like spoons, candies, etc., and have your basket ready.
Basket made by Icecream Stick
One of the best ways to make a DIY is to use waste materials to create a new one. You can use Icecream sticks to make a DIY basket. Children learn the use of waste materials and can give new ideas to make a new one.
- Ice Cream sticks
- Glue gun
- Get cardboard and cut the shape of a square of size 15*15cm to make the base of the basket.
- Take the ice cream sticks and stick them vertically upward on the border of the base by leaving space of 1 cm between adjacent ones.
- Now, cut thin strips of cardboard and paste them inside the basket to hold the ice cream sticks.
- Now, take the ribbon and tie it on the ice cream sticks.
In this way, you can make a beautiful easter basket!! Take it and give it to your friends.
DIY Unicorn Easter Basket
If your child wants to see unicorns in real, just make this basket for him/her. It is a simple way of creativity.
- A basket
- Golden Glitter sheets
- Unicorn horn
- Colored paper
- Glue gun
- Take the basket and stick the unicorn horn in the middle (on the front) by using a hot glue gun.
- Make the ears of the unicorn by using a glitter sheet and sticking them in front of the horn.
- Use the colored papers to make 3 small flowers of it and stick them on one corner of the basket and in the center of the ears.
- Now, use the eyelashes to make them more beautiful. Also, use decorative stones in another corner. Put the candies in the basket and any other things you want.
Your unicorn DIY basket is ready!! Give it to your child and make him/her happy.
Basket made by Weaving Clothes
It is a DIY basket made by braiding the waste clothes. It is very simple.
- Waste clothes
- Glue gun
- Cut the long strips of clothes of different colors. Then take 2 strips and tie them on one another to make it like a braid.
- Make at least 4-5 lines of strips and stick them on one another to give the shape of a basket by using a glue gun.
- Also, make the handle of the basket by using the same procedure and tying it on opposite ends of the basket.
Put the toy chicken in it to make it more beautiful.
Read More: Stylish Easter Egg Designs
If you are good at weaving, you can show your creativity in making a basket by using this technique.
- Weave a basket by using your weaving techniques and also make its 2 handles to hold it.
- Use the black buttons to make its eyes and red wool to make its mouth.
Put the things you want in it.
If you want to make a DIY Easter basket, you can make it by using paper. By this children learn the use of waste paper and show their creativity.
- Old or used paper(usually thick)
- Glue gun
- Take the square paper and fold it to make the shape of the basket(including the base) Paste the ends with a glue gun.
- Cut a long, thin rectangular strip of paper and paste it at the opposite ends of the basket to make the handle.
- Your tiny basket is ready! Get your candies and put them in this beautiful basket.
1. What materials do I need to make an Easter basket?
A: You will need a basket, decorations, ribbon, and Easter-themed items such as candy, toys, and other goodies.
2. How big should my Easter basket be?
A: It depends on how much you plan to put inside. For a child, you can use a small basket or even a bucket. For adults, a larger basket is usually best.
3. What type of decorations should I use?
A: Anything that is bright and colorful will work! You can use paper, fabric, ribbons, and other craft materials to make decorations.
4. What type of Easter-themed items should I put in my basket?
A: Anything from candy to stuffed animals, toys, and books can be added to an Easter basket. Get creative and have fun with it!
5. Do I need to use Easter grass in my basket?
A: It’s not necessary, but it can add a nice touch to your basket.
6. How do I make a personalized Easter basket?
A: You can personalize a basket with the recipient’s name, favorite colors, or favorite characters.
7. How do I make a themed Easter basket?
A: Choose your theme and look for items that fit that theme. Some popular themes include sports, movies, animals, and more.
8. What are some creative Easter basket ideas?
A: There are many ideas out there. Some include a gardening-themed basket, an art-themed basket, or a baking-themed basket.
9. How can I make my Easter basket last longer?
A: You can cover the items in plastic wrap, or you can invest in a reusable basket for your Easter basket.
10. How can I make my Easter basket look extra special?
A: You can wrap the basket in cellophane or ribbon, or you can add some special touches like a handmade card or a special note.
If you want some more creative DIY IDEAS, pls visit here. You will get more ideas of your choice!
- Easter Crafts for Adults
- Easter paper wreath easy craft for kids
- How to Make a Cute Chicken family for Easter
- How to Make an Easter Bunny Gift Card
- How to Make Cute Sheep Paper Puppet – Easter Craft