Create an adorable Easter Bunny gift card for your loved ones this season! With simple supplies and a few easy steps, you’ll be able to craft an Easter card that is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face. Learn how to make an Easter Bunny gift card today!
Hi guys! This is a whole season of festivals. So, you might be very happy now.
Today you are going to make a paper Easter bunny card. It will be the best way to wish your family and friends a Happy Easter. Easter bunnies are usually hunted on Easter day and also to decorate gifts. This is a custom on Easter day to hunt them. This craft will be done to decorate your house. So, without any words, let’s get started!
How to Make an Easter Bunny Gift Card
- Two rectangle green papers of the same size.
- Two brown colour rectangle papers of the same size and smaller than the green ones
- Two small and wide rectangle paper strips.
- Two small pink colours wide paper strips smaller than the brown strips.
- A bamboo stick.
- A small black circle.
- Two small white circles.
- A small wide rectangular white paper.
- Take two small circles of the same colour as the bunny’s skin (brown)
- A black marker pen.
- A glue stick.
- Take two rectangle green papers of the same size, put them together and cut the top side of them like Grass by making zig-zag triangles with scissors.
- Two brown colour rectangle papers of the same size and smaller than the previous ones put them together and cut the top of it roundly like a head with scissors.
- Take two small and wide rectangle paper strips, put them together and cut the top of it roundly like a Bunny’s ears.
- Take two small pink colour wide paper strips smaller than the ears, put them together and cut the top of it roundly like a Bunny’s ears.
- Grab a glue stick and attach the pink strips over the brown strips from bottom to middle.
- These will be the ears of the bunny.
- Take a brown round cut rectangle paper you cut previously, attach the ears on the top sides of it with the glue stick.
- Attach the ears by turning them over as it will the back of the bunny.
- Take a bamboo stick and attach it to the middle of the piece with the glue stick.
- Make sure to put out some portion of the stick from the paper.
- Take the other brown round cut rectangle paper you cut previously, attach it over this stick added portion.
- Take a small black circle and attach it on the front of the bunny as its nose with the glue stick.
- Take two small white circles with cute eyeballs on them like the bunny’s eye and put them in front of the bunny with the glue stick.
- Grab a black marker pen and draw a cute smile and moustache of the bunny.
- Take a small wide rectangle of white paper, attach it to the middle of the bunny with the glue stick.
- It will be the message board.
- Take two small circles of the same colour as the bunny’s skin and attach them on the top side of the previous whiteboard as the bunny’s hands with the glue stick.
- Take a green piece you cut previously like grass, put the bunny into its middle.
- Apply glue on the portions which do not place the bunny carefully.
- Don’t attach the bunny to it.
- Take the other green piece you cut previously like grass, paste it over the previous glued portion.
- Move the bunny with the stick and pop it over the grass.
- Write ‘happy easter’ on the whiteboard.
- Highlight the piece with crayons.
- Your cute Easter Bunny card will be ready!
P.S- You can use different colour paper as per your help.
Look how amazing it looks! You can decorate your house with them on Easter and Christmas day. Your guests are gonna love them. Hurry up! Grab your stationery and let’s make a paper Easter bunny card.
FAQs on How to Make an Easter Bunny Gift Card
1. What materials do I need to make an Easter Bunny gift card?
You will need a piece of cardstock, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, colored markers, and some ribbon or twine.
2. How do I make an Easter Bunny gift card?
Begin by cutting out an oval shape on a piece of cardstock. This will be the head of the Easter Bunny. Then, draw two circles for the eyes and a triangle for the nose. Color the shapes in with markers. Cut out two ears from the cardstock, and glue them to the back of the oval head. Finally, attach a ribbon or twine to the back of the card to create a loop to hang the gift card.
3. How big should the Easter Bunny gift card be?
The size of the gift card will depend on your preference. Use a ruler to measure and make sure the card is the size you want.
4. What color should I use for the Easter Bunny gift card?
The color of the gift card is completely up to you. You can use any color or combination of colors that you’d like.
5. Can I add decorations to the Easter Bunny gift card?
Yes, you can add decorations to the gift card. Try using glitter, sequins, or other craft materials to make it extra special.
6. How do I write a message on the Easter Bunny gift card?
Write your message on the card using a permanent marker or a pen. You can also write it on a separate piece of paper and attach it to the card with a glue stick.
7. How do I hang the Easter Bunny gift card?
Attach a ribbon or twine to the back of the card to create a loop. You can hang the gift card on a wall or door.
8. How long does it take to make an Easter Bunny gift card?
It should take about 15 minutes to make an Easter Bunny gift card.
9. Is an Easter Bunny gift card suitable for adults?
Yes, an Easter Bunny gift card is suitable for adults. It’s a unique and creative way to give someone a special gift.
10. What kind of gift can I include with the Easter Bunny gift card?
You can include any type of gift you’d like. Consider including a sweet treat, a small toy, or a special message.
- Bell Card – From my Christmas Crafting Book
- Cardboard Christmas Crafts for Home Decoration
- Amazing Things Parents Made for Their Kids With a Cardboard Box
- Christmas Tree DIY Gift Card
- Recycled Cardboard Box Crafts For Kids – Activities for Toddlers