DIY and Crafts
DIY Easter Garland Ideas to Celebrate The Festival
Create a festive atmosphere this Easter with these easy DIY garland ideas! From bunny-shaped garlands to egg-inspired designs, these DIY decorations are the perfect way to celebrate the Easter festival. Get creative with your garland designs and create something unique for your Easter celebrations!
Garland is decorated on the walls and doors. Garland is basically used for decorating homes at time festivals, especially during festivals. Easter is a joyous and festive occasion that is celebrated by many around the world. It is a great time to show your creative side and get crafty with some DIY Easter garland ideas!
Whether you are looking to decorate your home or give a special handmade gift to a loved one, there are plenty of fun and easy DIY Easter garland ideas that you can make at home. We have assembled some great examples of Easter garland projects that you can use to make your own festive decorations and gifts. Get ready to have some fun with these creative and colorful Easter garland ideas!
Read More: DIY : 3D decorative Paper Heart Garland Tutorial
DIY Easter Garlands Ideas
# Electric Garland
- Led light
- Colored transparent ball
- Drill bit
- Drill the colored transparent ball from down.
- Now fix the LED light in it.
- Electric garland is ready you can hang it on the door now
# Styrofoam Egg Easter Garland
- Styrofoam of egg shape
- Thin rob
- Corn and sand
- Take corn in a bowl put sand and water in it mix it well
- Now make a design on styrofoam from corn in the sand. Your styrofoam will get a dotted design.
- Now make a hole in every styrofoam and string them together in a thin rob.
And simple garland is ready you can put it anywhere you want.
# Garland From Clay
- White clay
- Paint color
- Thin rob
- Clay mode
- Roll the clay round and cut many egg shapes from that round clay with help of clay mode.
- Now paint all the shapes with paint color differently.
- And string them together in the rob.
And amazing attractive garland is ready.
# Paper Made Garland
- Disposal plate
- Egg template
- Paint color
- Put egg template on disposal plate and cut it in the shape of an egg.
- Now colour that egg cutting from 3 colour. Similarly, color all the eggs.
- Now string 3beat into the thread and paste one egg on a thread with the help of tape and repeat the same with all.
Your painted paper garland is ready.
# Paper made garland
- Pain Color
- Cut drawing sheet in the shape of an egg.
- Now ask your children to paint it.
- Now paste them on the thread.
And children’s handmade garland is ready.
Read More: DIY String Art Ideas For Home Decoration
# Bunny Face Pom-pom Garland
- Pom pom ball
- Drawing sheet
- Take a drawing sheet a draw many Design of bunny face
- Now cut all of them.
- Put one pom pom ball on each face and string them in one thread.
And fancy garland for your study room is ready.
# Rabbit Pom pom Garland
- Large size pom pom ball
- Drawing sheet
- Take a drawing sheet draw numbers of Rabbit ear on it and cut them.
- Paste those ears on each pom pom ball.
- And string them all into thread.
Funky garland is ready.
# Rabbit Garland
- Thin rob
- Little rob
- Take a cloth and make a template on it and cut the cloth in the shape of a template.
- Put cotton in between and another template on the backside and sew them.
- Now string all templates and beats in the thread.
And cool garland is ready to decorate your door.
# Triangle Shape Garland
- Colored Paper
- Drawing sheet
- Take a paper and make many triangles on it of equal measure.
- Now draw template designs on white paper and cut them. The number of triangle cut and template cut should be the same.
- Now paste the templates on the triangle
- And string all triangles in the thread.
Lovely garland to decorate your almirah is ready.
# Open Carrot Garland
- Felt of 3 colour dark green, light green, orange.
- Embroidery needle
- Sewing machine
- Fold dark felt in half-width and sew it.
- Work with light green felt strip, fold the piece in half width-wise.
- Tuck the dark green piece in between of light green.
- Fold the orange strip in half width-wise and wrap it around the stacked green piece.
- Clamp them together safely with a mini clothespin.
- Fold remaining edge of the orange fell down around and stitch it. And the carrot is finished.
Repeat it till the desired number is on the carrot.
Read More: 31 Beautiful Pom Pom Craft Ideas For You And The Kids
# Brown Carrot Garland
- 6 carrot foam
- Small wooden peg
- Cut white ribbon loops at the top of the carrot
- At the Carrot’s bottom put the glue and stick the jute.
- And wrap the foam with jute
- Take a jute thread and attach your garland to the thread.
And lovely attractive garland is ready
# Crosia Carrot Garland
- Knit machine
- We will make it from the bottom First 2 knit, 4knit, 6knit, 8knit, 10knit.
- Then stack green wool at the top.
- Then string them in spring.
And Crosia Carrot Garland is ready.
# Chicken Face Garland
- Googly eyes
- Wool (yellow colour)
- Cut cardboard in a round figure apply glue on it and immediately cover it with wool.
- Now let wool stick to the cardboard, then apply googly eyes to it.
- Cut foam in a triangle shape for the beak and apply feathers on side of the face.
- Make the desired number of faces and string them together in wool
Amazing garland is ready.
# Pom Pom Garland
Making this garland is too easy.
- Pom pom ball of 2 colour
- Thread a needle and string all pom pom in its color-wise, Eg. One pink one purple as shown in figure.
And garland is ready
# Thoughtful Garland
it is cool looking easy to make
- hole maker
- Take a piece of paper, cut it in any shape you want like a square triangle.
- Cut it according to how many letters come under your thought
- Now write one letter of your thoughts on each piece of paper. As shown in the image
- Now make a hole from the hole maker at the top of the paper and string all of them in the robe. As shown in the image
And your cool attractive garland is ready.
1. What colors should I use for my Easter garland?
For a festive Easter garland, you can choose from a variety of colors that reflect the season. Popular choices include pastel shades like yellow, pink, blue, and green, as well as vibrant hues like purple and orange. You can also incorporate traditional Easter colors like white, brown, and black to give your garland a classic look. Choose a combination of colors that will coordinate with your Easter decor and bring a cheerful touch to your home.
2. What type of Easter decorations can I use for my garland?
You can use a variety of Easter decorations to make a beautiful garland. Some popular options include colorful Easter eggs, paper bunnies, and pastel paper flowers. You can also use fabric strips cut into the shapes of carrots, butterflies, or chicks. If you have any extra Easter cards or wrapping paper, you can cut out shapes like Easter eggs, bunnies, and chicks to make your garland even more festive. You can also add ribbons, bells, and other trinkets to make your garland even more unique. Have fun and get creative with your Easter decorations!
3. How long should my Easter garland be?
The length of your Easter garland will depend on where and how you plan to display it. For example, if you are hanging it on a wall, you may want to measure the wall space and adjust the length accordingly. If you plan to hang it over a doorway, you may want to make it long enough to reach from one side of the doorway to the other. If you are using it to decorate a table, you may want to measure the length of the table and add a few extra feet to allow the garland to drape down.
4. What type of string should I use to hang my Easter garland?
For hanging Easter garland, you should use a thin, durable string such as twine or cotton rope. Twine is a great option because it is strong, lightweight, and easy to tie knots with. Cotton rope is also a good choice because it is strong and versatile, but it may be too thick for certain decorations. Whichever type of string you choose, make sure it is long enough to hang the garland in your desired spot.
5. How do I store my Easter garland?
When storing your Easter garland, it is important to wrap it up securely to prevent damage. Start by gently folding the garland in half. Wrap it up in a piece of cotton or muslin cloth and secure it with string or rubber bands. Place the wrapped garland in a box or other container and store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Be sure to label the box with the contents and the date it was stored. This will help you keep track of your garland and ensure that it remains in good condition for years to come.
6. Can I use artificial flowers for my Easter garland?
Yes, you can use artificial flowers for your Easter garland. Artificial flowers can be a great way to add color and texture to your Easter decorations. Artificial flowers come in a range of colors and sizes and can be tailored to match any holiday or season. They are also a much more affordable option than fresh flowers, and can be reused again and again.
7. What is the best way to display my Easter garland?
The best way to display your Easter garland is to hang it in a prominent place that is visible to everyone. You can hang it above the doorway, along the stairway banister, or even on the wall. If you have a mantel, you could also hang it there. Be sure to use a secure mounting system that will not damage the walls or the garland. For a more creative look, you could also hang it from the ceiling or wrap it around furniture or other decorative items. Whichever way you choose, make sure it stands out and adds a cheerful touch to your home this Easter.
- 20+ DIY Ideas for Decorating Your Classroom
- 20+ Brilliant DIY Ideas To Recycle Your Old CDs
- Family Tree For Kids Project – DIY Ideas for School Children
- 15 Fun DIY Ideas & Activities to Do With the Kids
- Brilliant DIY Ideas To Recycle Your Old CDs