Garland is decorated on the door. Basically, the garland is made of flowers but in modern India, you can see garlands of electrical light paper, etc. Garland is basically used for decorating home at time festivals especially Christmas and Diwali. Garland is made in many shapes basically round garland is for head popularly known as a tiara.
DIY Easter Garlands Ideas
# Electric Garland
- Led light
- Colored transparent ball
- Drill bit
- Drill the colored transparent ball from down.
- Now fix the LED light in it.
- Electric garland is ready you can hang it on the door now
# Styrofoam Egg Easter Garland
- Styrofoam of egg shape
- Thin rob
- Corn and sand
- Take corn in a bowl put sand and water in it mix it well
- Now make a design on styrofoam from corn in the sand. Your styrofoam will get a dotted design.
- Now make a hole in every styrofoam and string them together in a thin rob.
And simple garland is ready you can put it anywhere you want.
# Garland From Clay
- White clay
- Paint color
- Thin rob
- Clay mode
- Roll the clay round and cut many egg shapes from that round clay with help of clay mode.
- Now paint all the shapes with paint color differently.
- And string them together in the rob.
And amazing attractive garland is ready.
# Paper Made Garland
- Put egg template on disposal plate and cut it in the shape of an egg.
- Now colour that egg cutting from 3 colour. Similarly, color all the eggs.
- Now string 3beat into the thread and paste one egg on a thread with the help of tape and repeat the same with all.
Your painted paper garland is ready.
# Paper made garland
- Pain Color
- Cut drawing sheet in the shape of an egg.
- Now ask your children to paint it.
- Now paste them on the thread.
And children’s handmade garland is ready.
Read More: DIY String Art Ideas For Home Decoration
# Bunny Face Pom-pom Garland
- Pom pom ball
- Drawing sheet
- Take a drawing sheet a draw many Design of bunny face
- Now cut all of them.
- Put one pom pom ball on each face and string them in one thread.
And fancy garland for your study room is ready.
# Rabbit Pom pom Garland
- Large size pom pom ball
- Drawing sheet
- Take a drawing sheet draw numbers of Rabbit ear on it and cut them.
- Paste those ears on each pom pom ball.
- And string them all into thread.
Funky garland is ready.
# Rabbit Garland
- Thin rob
- Little rob
- Take a cloth and make a template on it and cut the cloth in the shape of a template.
- Put cotton in between and another template on the backside and sew them.
- Now string all templates and beats in the thread.
And cool garland is ready to decorate your door.
# Triangle Shape Garland
- Colored Paper
- Drawing sheet
- Take a paper and make many triangles on it of equal measure.
- Now draw template designs on white paper and cut them. The number of triangle cut and template cut should be the same.
- Now paste the templates on the triangle
- And string all triangles in the thread.
Lovely garland to decorate your almirah is ready.
# Open Carrot Garland
- Felt of 3 colour dark green, light green, orange.
- Embroidery needle
- Sewing machine
- Fold dark felt in half-width and sew it.
- Work with light green felt strip, fold the piece in half width-wise.
- Tuck the dark green piece in between of light green.
- Fold the orange strip in half width-wise and wrap it around the stacked green piece.
- Clamp them together safely with a mini clothespin.
- Fold remaining edge of the orange fell down around and stitch it. And the carrot is finished.
Repeat it till the desired number is on the carrot.
# Brown Carrot Garland
- 6 carrot foam
- Small wooden peg
- Cut white ribbon loops at the top of the carrot
- At the Carrot’s bottom put the glue and stick the jute.
- And wrap the foam with jute
- Take a jute thread and attach your garland to the thread.
And lovely attractive garland is ready
# Crosia Carrot Garland
- Knit machine
- We will make it from the bottom First 2 knit, 4knit, 6knit, 8knit, 10knit.
- Then stack green wool at the top.
- Then string them in spring.
And Crosia Carrot Garland is ready.
# Chicken Face Garland
- Googly eyes
- Wool (yellow colour)
- Cut cardboard in a round figure apply glue on it and immediately cover it with wool.
- Now let wool stick to the cardboard, then apply googly eyes to it.
- Cut foam in a triangle shape for the beak and apply feathers on side of the face.
- Make the desired number of faces and string them together in wool
Amazing garland is ready.
# Pom Pom Garland
Making this garland is too easy.
- Pom pom ball of 2 colour
- Thread a needle and string all pom pom in its color-wise, Eg. One pink one purple as shown in figure.
And garland is ready
# Thoughtful Garland
it is cool looking easy to make
- hole maker
- Take a piece of paper, cut it in any shape you want like a square triangle.
- Cut it according to how many letters come under your thought
- Now write one letter of your thoughts on each piece of paper. As shown in the image
- Now make a hole from the hole maker at the top of the paper and string all of them in the robe. As shown in the image
And your cool attractive garland is ready.
- 20+ DIY Ideas for Decorating Your Classroom
- 20+ Brilliant DIY Ideas To Recycle Your Old CDs
- Family Tree For Kids Project – DIY Ideas for School Children
- 15 Fun DIY Ideas & Activities to Do With the Kids
- Brilliant DIY Ideas To Recycle Your Old CDs