Hello readers! Today you are going to make a very fun craft that will bring a smile to all of your face. You might be guessing what it might be so without any words let’s reveal! The craft you’re going to learn is to make a paper frog with a moving tongue. It will be so fun to see a frog with a moving tongue right!! Long tongues are the best and most interesting feature of the frogs. So, it will be very fun to create a paper frog with it. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started!
How to Make DIY Paper Frog with Moving Tongue
- Two green colour papers of any size.
- An orange colour paper wide strip.
- A long plastic straw.
- White page of any size.
- A glue stick.
- A pencil.
- Colour sketch pens.
- Black marker.
- Take a green colour paper, fold it in half from corners to make a triangle shape.
- Take another green colour page and fold samely. The size of the two triangles should be the same.
- Fold the top corner of the triangles like making a converse triangle.
- Take a triangle piece and place it like a converse triangle then take an orange colour paper wide strip, attach the orange colour strips topside on the triangle’s fold area with a glue stick.
- Apply glue on the top side of the triangle base and over the orange strip as well.
- Grab a long straw and attach it over the orange area. It must be situated a little in the orange shape and the other areas must be out over the triangle.
- Take the other triangle shape, place it samely over this triangle.
- Push it with your hand to properly attach it.
- Turn over the frog and fold the two edges of it by making arrow-like shapes.
- Again turn over the frog.
- Take a white page and draw two circles on it with a pencil.
- Grab a black marker and add cute round eyeballs on the circles.
- Cut out the circles with scissors.
- Take the round eyes to apply glue on them with the glue stick and attach them to the frog’s face.
- Grab a pencil and make two nose holes in the frog’s face and round circles all over it. You can also use a black marker pen other than a pencil.
- Roll the orange strip roundly with the pencil.
- Release the pencil from the strip.
- Blow the straw then see the magic.
- Your tongue moving frog will be ready!
Look at the tongue! All you need to do is just to blow air in the straw. Kids will love playing with it. The making process is also so easy and requires less materials that you can easily make it. Encourage your kids to make this fun toy in their free times. They will adore it. Be more creative and use your sense of creativity to decorate the frog. So, hurry up! Grab your stationeries and let’s make a quirky tongue moving frog!