Create custom Easter eggs this year with these fun character themed designs! From superheroes to cartoons, these designs are sure to make your Easter extra special.
Easter eggs are common during the Easter season. They are used as gifts on the occasion of Easter. You can also make them for your kids. But what to design on easter eggs is a big issue. So, here are given some ideas to make easter eggs.
Everyone loves to draw their favorite characters. It depends on them that where they can do their creativity. Easter eggs are one of the ideas of creativity. Use plastic eggs to make characters on eggs because the real one was destroyed earlier. If you do your creativity on plastic eggs you can save them for a longer time.
Fun Character Themed Easter Egg Designs
Read More: Tutorial : How to Make Easter Chick Card
Train Easter Eggs
If your kid is interested in trains, you can opt for this idea to surprise him/her. Kids enjoy making faces, so let them try it on easter eggs. Ask them to show their crafting creativity in making easter eggs. Here is given the procedure of an idea. So, follow the given ways to make it.
- Sketch pens
- White papers
- Take the eggs and paint them with different colors.
- Use white paper to make the hat of the egg because you are going to make the egg a character. Color the hat by using Sketch pens.
- Now, it’s the turn to make the faces of eggs. So, use your sketches and draw the faces of eggs.
- You can also write numbers on eggs. Use different colors from eggs to paint numbers on them. Using your sketches draw the outline of numbers to make them clear.
- Your train Easter eggs are ready! Give them to your kids and see the happiness on their faces.
Different Cartoon Character Eggs
As we know kids are interested in cartoons. They love the things related to cartoons also. So, if you are thinking to do some creativity related to their favorite cartoons, you can try on easter eggs. You can draw some cartoon characters on eggs and paint them to make them colorful. For this follow the given ways.
- Black permanent marker
- Take the eggs and paint them with different colors according to the cartoon you want to make.
- Draw the eyes, nose, hats on them.
- At last us the permanent marker to draw the outline of faces to make the character more realistic.
Baby Chick Character Eggs
Easter is just around the corner so the making of DIY easter eggs is also going to be started. If you have no idea that what to do to make easter eggs you can simply make baby chick characters on them. Small chicks, baby characters are different ones so must try it. Use the instructions given below to make the baby chick easter eggs.
- Black permanent marker
- Paint colors
- Colored papers
- Glue gun
- Get the eggs and paint the 1/3 portion of it to make the clothes of the baby using paint colors.
- Now, take the permanent marker and draw the eyes and 2 small hairs on it. Also, draw the designs on clothes.
- Take the colored paper and cut a small square of size 1*1 cm. Fold it from a corner to make 2 triangular shapes.
- Use it to make the nose of the baby character, glue it on the eggs using the glue gun.
Your baby character egg is ready!
Ladybird Easter Eggs
Children are more interested in animals. So, a ladybird Easter egg can be a good idea for your child. It is not only a colored DIY, but also your child will learn creativity by making this. Let them enjoy by doing innovation. Follow the given procedure to make ladybird-colored eggs. You can also make these to surprise your kids.
- Dyed Eggs
- Paint colors
- Take the egg and paint it red to give the color of the bug by leaving a small circular space on the top of the egg for the bug’s face.
- Now, get the black paint and color that circular space with. Use white and red paint to make eyes and lips.
- Paint black spots on the back of the egg.
Your beautiful bug egg is ready! It will surprise your kid.
Make Paper Easter Egg Project With Kids
Making paper Easter eggs with kids is a fun and creative project that can be done in the afternoon. It’s a great way to make a unique decoration for the holiday or create a personalized gift for family and friends.
1. How can I decorate Easter eggs with character themes?
Decorating Easter eggs with character themes is a fun and creative way to celebrate the holiday. To get started, you’ll need some hard-boiled eggs, food dye, paint, and stickers for your chosen characters.
To begin, dye your eggs in the colors of your chosen characters. Once the eggs have dried, use paint and stickers to add details and facial features. You can also use other craft items, such as ribbons, pipe cleaners, and sequins to create accessories like headbands, bowties, and more.
To finish off the eggs, you can use a clear sealant or varnish to protect the decorations and make sure they last the season. Have fun and get creative with your character Easter eggs!
2. What do I need to know before making character-themed Easter eggs?
Before making character-themed Easter eggs, there are a few things you should consider. First, decide which characters you want to make eggs for. Choose characters that are easily recognizable and that you can easily find decorations for. You will also need to think about the type of egg you want to use. Hard-boiled eggs work best, as they can be decorated with markers or stickers. You may also need to buy various art supplies such as paints, markers, and stickers to decorate the eggs. Additionally, you will need a template to trace the characters onto the eggs. Finally, make sure to have plenty of egg dye or food coloring on hand, as well as gloves and other safety materials, to ensure that you have a safe and successful egg-making experience.
3. What character designs can I use for Easter eggs?
For Easter egg designs, you can go with traditional characters like the Easter Bunny, a baby chick, or a basket of eggs. You can also use more modern characters like superheroes, cartoon characters, or even emoji designs. You can also get creative and use other animals, plants, or objects to create unique designs. For example, you could draw a floral pattern, a butterfly, or a lily flower. Finally, you can also make use of different colors, textures, and patterns to create visually interesting Easter eggs.
4. How can I make sure my character-themed Easter eggs look great?
One way to make sure your character-themed Easter eggs look great is to use a combination of paints, markers, stickers, and other craft supplies to add detail and definition to each egg. Start with a white surface and use paints or markers to draw the face of the character you’re creating. Then, use stickers, sequins, beads, or other craft supplies to add extra details. Be sure to use bright, vibrant colors for a truly eye-catching Easter egg. Finally, use a clear sealant to protect your masterpiece and make sure it lasts for years to come.
5. Are there any special techniques to create character-themed Easter eggs?
Yes, there are several special techniques to create character-themed Easter eggs. One technique is to use a stencil to create a design on the egg. You can use a template of your favorite character or design your own. You can also use markers or paint to create a design on the egg. Another technique is to use decoupage to create a character-themed Easter egg. You can use paper cutouts of your favorite characters and glue them to the egg. You can also add glitter or sparkles to make your egg extra special. With a bit of creativity and imagination, you can create amazing character-themed Easter eggs.
For more creative Easter ideas visit here. You will get Innovative ideas as well as creativity.
- DIY Photo Frame Craft Ideas for Kids
- Easy Recycled Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make at Home
- Easy Spider Crafts for Preschool and Kindergarten Kids
- How to Make Bubble Wrap Dinosaur – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Butterfly with Tissue Roll Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial