Easter eggs are common during the Easter season. They are used as gifts on the occasion of Easter. You can also make them for your kids. But what to design on easter eggs is a big issue. So, here are given some ideas to make easter eggs.
Everyone loves to draw their favorite characters. It depends on them that where they can do their creativity. Easter eggs are one of the ideas of creativity. Use plastic eggs to make characters on eggs because the real one was destroyed earlier. If you do your creativity on plastic eggs you can save them for a longer time.
Fun Character Themed Easter Egg Designs
Read More: Tutorial : How to Make Easter Chick Card
Train Easter Eggs
If your kid is interested in trains, you can opt for this idea to surprise him/her. Kids enjoy making faces, so let them try it on easter eggs. Ask them to show their crafting creativity in making easter eggs. Here is given the procedure of an idea. So, follow the given ways to make it.
- Sketch pens
- White papers
- Take the eggs and paint them with different colors.
- Use white paper to make the hat of the egg because you are going to make the egg a character. Color the hat by using Sketch pens.
- Now, it’s the turn to make the faces of eggs. So, use your sketches and draw the faces of eggs.
- You can also write numbers on eggs. Use different colors from eggs to paint numbers on them. Using your sketches draw the outline of numbers to make them clear.
- Your train Easter eggs are ready! Give them to your kids and see the happiness on their faces.
Different Cartoon Character Eggs
As we know kids are interested in cartoons. They love the things related to cartoons also. So, if you are thinking to do some creativity related to their favorite cartoons, you can try on easter eggs. You can draw some cartoon characters on eggs and paint them to make them colorful. For this follow the given ways.
- Black permanent marker
- Take the eggs and paint them with different colors according to the cartoon you want to make.
- Draw the eyes, nose, hats on them.
- At last us the permanent marker to draw the outline of faces to make the character more realistic.
Baby Chick Character Eggs
Easter is just around the corner so the making of DIY easter eggs is also going to be started. If you have no idea that what to do to make easter eggs you can simply make baby chick characters on them. Small chicks, baby characters are different ones so must try it. Use the instructions given below to make the baby chick easter eggs.
- Black permanent marker
- Paint colors
- Colored papers
- Glue gun
- Get the eggs and paint the 1/3 portion of it to make the clothes of the baby using paint colors.
- Now, take the permanent marker and draw the eyes and 2 small hairs on it. Also, draw the designs on clothes.
- Take the colored paper and cut a small square of size 1*1 cm. Fold it from a corner to make 2 triangular shapes.
- Use it to make the nose of the baby character, glue it on the eggs using the glue gun.
Your baby character egg is ready!
Ladybird Easter Eggs
Children are more interested in animals. So, a ladybird Easter egg can be a good idea for your child. It is not only a colored DIY, but also your child will learn creativity by making this. Let them enjoy by doing innovation. Follow the given procedure to make ladybird-colored eggs. You can also make these to surprise your kids.
- Dyed Eggs
- Paint colors
- Take the egg and paint it red to give the color of the bug by leaving a small circular space on the top of the egg for the bug’s face.
- Now, get the black paint and color that circular space with. Use white and red paint to make eyes and lips.
- Paint black spots on the back of the egg.
Your beautiful bug egg is ready! It will surprise your kid.
For more creative Easter ideas visit here. You will get Innovative ideas as well as creativity.