This paper wreath is perfect for Easter. You will not need a lot of time making this instead you will require very little time for it. Help your kids in making these paper wreath crafts as they will learn a new thing as well as make a new decoration piece for Easter. You can decorate it anywhere in your house and it will look attractive. It’s perfect to hang on the door and to welcome the guests, as they will like it and praise it.
Try this paper wreath with your kids and they will love decorating it as well. You can hang it on walls or your doors it will look very beautiful. You will not need a huge no. of items for making this craft instead you will need a few things, so do give it a try and make your Easter more enjoyable. There are the steps provided for making this paper wreath craft, do follow it and enjoy making this amazing craft with love.
Try it and you will be going to love the result of it. Welcoming your guests with these paper wreaths hanging on the door is very satisfying, try it and love it. Kids will enjoy it and like to decorate these houses and making it with their hands will surely enhance the paper wreath more.
Easter paper wreath easy craft for kids
- A4 sheets
- Fold a sheet of A4 paper in half.
- Now Fold both the half sides again in half.
- Take the paper and cut fringes in the middle of the paper with the help of the scissor.
- Take another paper and do the same as before and paste them together and form a circle as shown.
- Now take a paper and draw 2 circles and cut them out with the help of the scissor.
- Take a circle and cut fringes on half of the circle and fold the remaining part as shown, do the same with another circle as well.
- Take a paper and draw 4 eyes and cut them out and paste them on the circles.
- Now take another paper and cut 2 big triangle shapes and 4 small triangle shapes.
- Take the big triangles and paste them below the eyes and the small ones at the bottom as shown.
- Now take both of them and paste them on the wreath.
- Take a paper and draw some flowers and paste them on the wreath.
Your paper wreath is ready for slaying the Easter decoration. You don’t have to utilize your whole time in making these just give a few hours and it’s ready to make your doors and walls more beautiful. Help your kids in making these and they will enjoy a lot decorating these for Easter. Try it and it will enhance the look of the doors and will attract the guests to appreciate your effort. This time make your wreath for Easter and help your kids in decorating these beautiful crafts.
- How to Make Easy Paper Animal Crafts For Kids
- How to make newspaper wall hanging with flower vase (Tutorial)
- How to Make Paper Flowers at Home Quickly and Easily
- Paper Plate Crafts & Activities for Kids
- Pokémon Party and Craft Ideas Will Rule The Weekend!