Let’s make a fun toy today! Who doesn’t like toys right! Every kid likes them. You are going to make a spinner today. It will be so fun to play with them. Kids will love the process. This origami toy is every kid’s favorite. They buy it from fairs and shop, so why not they made on of on their own. Let’s see how they can grow! So without wasting any moment let’s learn the process as quickly as can. Your fun spinner is on its way!
How to Make A Paper Origami Toy – Spinner
- Three 10*10cm. color papers. (You can use any measurements paper according to the size of your spinner)
- A stick.
- Take a 10*10 cm. paper, palace it on your desk like a diamond shape. Fold it like a converse triangle shape upside down. Then fold the paper sidewise in a half triangle shape.
- Unfold the side triangle and turn over. Take the page from the triangle and fold it from down to up in a triangle shape.
- Turn over the page, notice the middle fold line and fold both sides of it like a half triangle shape into the line.
- Turn the page, It should look like a diamond shape. There should be a triangle shape portion over the page. Fold the portion left to right like an arrow and unfold it and do the same with right to left and unfold it by leaving fold lines.
- Fold the whole piece and make a triangle. Then follow these steps and make two more of this triangle.
- Put the sharp edges of the triangles within the popping small triangles of each other. It will make a circle.
- Notice the whole middle of the circle and put a stick on it then your process will be done.
Yayyy!! Your spinner is ready to fly! You can make many of them by using this process. As you can see it is so fun and require less technique and materials. You can easily make them anytime.
You can also use them as a gift and decorate your house. Enjoy the moving wings of it by the slightest wind, You can also place them on your balcony. You can also give them to your kid as a toy and save money. Kids can also use them to surprise their parents, teachers, and friends. So, hurry up get hold of your stationaries, and get ready to fly with this fun spinner!