We are here with super-easy papercraft tutorials for Easter. You can even gift these to your close ones on Easter. You will not require a lot of things for making these. Try these cute crafts for Easter.
Easter Paper Craft Tutorials for Kids
- A4 sheets
- sketch pens
1. Rabbit With Carrot
- Take a sheet and draw a circle on it and then cut it with the help of the scissors.
- Now take a sheet and cut 2 U shapes and 2 small circles.
- Take a small sheet about half of an A4 sheet and fold it in half.
- Now draw as shown in the video and cut it out.
- Take another sheet and cut a strip with the scissor.
- Now paste that sheet as shown and cut the remaining parts.
- Take the circle and paste it on the backside of the carrot.
- Take the U-shaped cutouts and paste them into the circle.
- Now take a sheet and draw 2 eyes and cut it and paste it on the circle.
- Take the 2 circles and paste them on the carrot.
- Now take the marker and draw the face and hands of the rabbit.
- Take a blue sketch pen and draw the ears.
- Take a brown sketch pen and draw some lines on the carrots as shown.
That’s it! Your rabbit with carrot is ready.
- Take a semi-circular sheet or 1/2 circle of an A4 sheet.
- Now fold it as shown in the video.
- Take the scissor and cut a curve from the top as shown.
- Cut the top part to make it a curve.
- Take a sheet and draw 2 eyes and cut it out and paste it.
- Take another small sheet and fold it in half and cut a triangle shape and paste it.
- Now cut 2 more triangle shapes and paste them on the sheet.
- Take the scissor and cut zig-zag shapes on both the wings.
That’s it! Your chick is ready.
- Take 2 small sheets and cut zig zag at the top of both sheets.
- Now take 2 more sheets and curve the tops with the help of the scissor it will look like U shaped.
- Take 2 small sheets for ears and curve the top as before, take 2 small sheets for inner ears and curve them as well.
- Now paste the smaller ears on the bigger ears.
- Take the big U-shaped sheet and paste the ears on it.
- Take a stick and paste it on the backside of the paper and take another U shaped paper and paste it above the stick.
- Take a sheet and draw a circle and make 2 eyes and cut them out.
- Now paste them on the U-shaped sheet.
- Take a pen and draw the face on it.
- Take a small rectangular shaped sheet and paste it on that.
- Now cut out 2 small circles and paste them as shown.
- Take the zig zag papers and put the bunny in between and paste it as shown in the video.
That’s it! Your Easter bunny is ready.
All the 3 crafts are ready for Easter. These are good pieces for Easter.
- How to Make Paper Flowers at Home Quickly and Easily
- How to Make Paper Lion Craft – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Rabbit – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Reindeer – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Strawberry – Step by Step Instructions