These are easy Twisting bogeyman crafts is perfect for Halloween. These crafts will not require a lot of time of yours and it’s very simple to make. Even your kids can help you make these and they will love it for sure. It’s a good piece of attraction, you can decorate these in your house and it will attract people.
You will not need a lot of materials for making it, down below is the list of materials required for this craft. You will have fun making these crafts for Halloween as well as your kids will enjoy them.
Here are the step-by-step procedures to make this amazing and cute twisting emoji bogeyman craft, follow it and you will love it. You can give these to the kids coming to your house and knocking on your door. You can decorate these in your space as well to make them more attractive.
Even you can fill a chocolate basket and put this bogeyman on top of it and gift it to the kids. You can try various other ideas to decorate these and have fun. So do try these for this Halloween and you and your guests will be not disappointed.
Twisting Emoji Bogeyman Crafts | Easy DIY for Halloween crafts with kids
- A4 sheets
- Take an A4 sheet and fold it in half and again fold it 2 times in half.
- Now take a pencil and draw the shape as shown in the video.
- Take the paper and cut the shape out with the help of the scissor, you will get 4 shapes.
- Now take another sheet and pencil and draw the shape as shown and cut it out with the scissor.
- Take the 2 bigger shapes and paste them together in half as shown.
- Take the smaller shape and paste it in the between of the top of the 2 pasted shapes.
- Now take a paper and cut out 2 U shapes and paste it on the paper.
- Take a stick and put it in the middle of the 2 bigger shapes and paste it with the help of the glue.
- Now take the other 2 bigger shapes and paste it as before on the back side of the previous shapes.
- Take the pen and draw the eyes and the face on the paper of both sides.
That’s it! Your twisting emoji bogeyman craft is ready for Halloween. Try these easy crafts with your kids and enjoy it in Halloween. Your kids will enjoy making these and gifting these to their friends on Halloween. It will not take a lot of time and it’s easy as well.
You can decorate these in your house or outside your door with chocolates for kids or gift these to the kids knocking your doors. This DIY Halloween craft is good for kids as they can make their own and enjoy playing. So try these and make your Halloween more scary in a cute way.