Here are 8 super fun DIY paper crafts you should try. These are very attractive as well as easy to make. Your kids can make these for themselves as well as for their friends. Here is some step-by-step process for making these amazing paper crafts do follow these and make your own. These will not take much time and much supplies as well. You can make these with your kids and teach them a few new things. They can make their toys and decorate these in their rooms. Try these with your kids and let them enjoy making these.
- A4 sheets
- paper glass
DIY Paper Crafts for Kids
Craft 1: Flower
- Take a rectangular shape of paper and fold it 4 times from the middle as shown in the video, you will see it looks like a paper fan.
- Now fold it and draw a curve at the top and cut it out.
- Do the same with the other paper as well and paste both of them together from both sides.
- It will look like a circle, now take a paper and cut out a circle and paste it in the middle of the flower.
- Take a green paper and roll it and paste the end.
- Now paste the rolled-up paper on the backside of the flower.
- Take the green color paper and cut out 2 leaves.
- Now fold them as shown and paste them on the rolled paper.
Craft 2: Hand toy
- Take a paper and trace your hand and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Now put double-sided tapes on the hand.
- Take a straw and cut it into small pieces and paste it on the double-sided tapes.
- Now take 5 threads and tie them at the top of the straw and put the threads in.
- Take all the threads and tie them up at the bottom together.
- Now take a straw and put all the threads inside it.
Craft 3: Tulip
- Take a rectangular piece of paper and fold it in half and draw a half flower as shown.
- Now take the scissor and cut them out.
- You need to repeat it 6 times, you will get 7 flowers.
- Now take a green paper and roll it up and apply glue at the end and paste it.
- Pate all the flowers together and apply double-sided tape at the black and paste the rolled paper.
- Now open the paper and paste the ends it will look like a flower.
- Take a green paper and cut out 2 leaves and fold it and paste it on the rolled paper.
Craft 4: Flower
- Take an A4 sheet and cut out 6 strips.
- Now at the end of the strips apply double-sided tapes and paste the strips one after the other.
- Take the strips and roll them and paste the ends.
- Take a green rectangular piece of paper and roll it up.
- Now take a yellow strip and roll it on the green-rolled paper.
- Take a rectangular paper and cut out fringes and roll it on the paper stick.
- Now with your fingers press the fringes outwards.
- Take 2 green strips and fold them and paste them on the rolled stick.
- Now put the rolled stick inside the rolled paper.
Craft 5: Mini bags
- Take a square of paper and fold it from both sides and make it a triangle.
- Now fold both the sides 2 times as shown.
- Open the paper and fold it from the other side.
- Now fold a little bit from the bottom and then fold both the sides a little and then open the paper.
- After opening fold both the sides and then fold the paper as shown.
- Now take 2 strips and paste them on the top of the bag.
- Draw a cute design or logo and paste it on the bag.
Craft 6: Bouquet
- Take a rectangular paper and from both, sides fold it and paste it as shown.
- Now paste it on paper and take a marker.
- Draw wavy zigzag lines from the inside of the cone-shaped paper as in the video.
- Now take an earbud and apply paint on it and draw small leaves all over the wavy lines.
- Take a different color paint and make dots on the wavy lines.
- Now make a ribbon and paste it on the cone-shaped paper.
Craft 7: Heels
- Take a square of paper and fold it and make a triangle and then again fold both sides from the middle.
- Then turn it back and fold it from both sides and open the sides from the middle.
- Now take the bottom paper and fold it and put it inside as shown.
- From the back Crisscross the sides and fold the edges.
- Take a square of paper and fold it and make a triangle.
- Now open it and fold the bottom part and then the middle.
- Fold both the sides from the middle and then turn it backside.
- Now Fold the sides and open the top of the paper and put the sides and fold the top in as shown.
- Take the other part and put them together.
- Now make a ribbon and paste it.
Craft 8: Toy
- Take a paper glass and cut out the top part.
- Now cut fringes all over the glass leaving little space as shown.
- Take a pen and roll the fringes.
- Take a pencil and draw a body of a girl as shown and cut it out.
- Now at the top of the cup draw the face.
That’s it! all crafts are done. These crafts are super easy and kids will have fun. You can help your kids in making these amazing papercrafts. There doesn’t take a lot of time and is very easy to make. Kids will love decorating these as well as these are good for gifting. So try these and these will surely make you fall in love with the result.