Hey there viewers! This week we bring to you another ‘alphabet with animals flashcard sheet’ for you to use to teach your students or young ones the 26 alphabets in the English language. Since alphabets are building blocks of words it is one of the first things taught to kids. We try to teach them these even before they have started to sound out words. It is efficient to use flashcards for such tasks since most of our learning at a young age is visual. These are effective and help kids learn things easily.
Animal Alphabet Flashcards
The following flashcards are of the 26 alphabets in the English language. Each of the flashcards comes with a picture of an animal that can be spelled with the letter. The animal world is vast and majestic. It is essential for kids to be familiar with creatures that make up half the life forms on the earth. These can be used to teach kids about different animals and the names of the animals that can be spelled with each individual letter.
- A spells alligator which is an animal different from a crocodile.
- B spells bee. ‘As busy as a bee’ is a common saying that refers to its busy nature.
- C spells cat. Cats are genial animals desired as pets.
- D stands for Deer.
- E spells elephant. These are the largest mammals on land.
- F stands for the frog.
- G spells giraffe. These are tall animals with extremely long necks.
- H spells hedgehog.
- Iguana is an animal that can be spelled with I.
- Jellyfish is a see animal spelled with a J.
- Koala is spelled with a K.
- L stands for leopard.
- M spells monkey. Monkeys are famous for imitating behavior.
- N stands for newt.
- O spells octopus.
- Pig is spelled with a P.
- Quokka is spelled with a Q.
- Rabbit is spelled with an R.
- S stands for Seal.
- T stands for Tiger.
- Urial is an animal spelled with a U.
- V spells vulture.
- Walrus is an animal spelled with W.
- Xenops is spelled with an X.
- Yak is an animal spelled with Y.
- Zebra spells Z.
Animal Alphabet Flashcards- 1
Animal Alphabet Flashcards- 2
Animal Alphabet Flashcards- 3
Animal Alphabet Flashcards- 4
Download the flashcards and print these to get started. Usually, these are meant for young kids who are just getting started with learning. It is a good practice to use flashcards in classes. You can find several different flashcards on our website. For more educational content be sure to visit our website.