Is your child’s vacation on the way and you are looking for something to keep them engaged while developing skills in them? Well, we have the solutions to your problem. Crafting is something that will keep your children engaged with interesting activities. We are come up with an amazing Bouquet painting crafting activity that will help your children to explore the hidden artists inside them. So let’s learn the tutorial for this amazing crafting activity step by step.
To make a beautiful bouquet paintings are as follows:
- A4 Size Sheet
- Crafting Papers
- Cloth Paper
- Color Pens
Bouquet Painting Step by Step Tutorial For Kids
To begin with this beautiful craft you first take a white A4 size sheet.
Cut the sheet in a round shape with the help of scissors.
Then make small circles on pink color crafting paper and cut them all.
Paste the circles on the round shape paper as shown in the picture.
Now with the help of a red color pen draw a coil shape on the circle as shown in the picture.
Repeat the process with every circle.
Now take green color paint and make fine strokes near the circles to make them look like leaves.
Next, take a green color pen and draw lines below the circles that go to the bottom of the circle crossing each other.
In this step draw multiple lines with the help of a green color pen.
Now take a piece of cloth paper and draw little hearts with the help of a pink color pen.
Now fold the piece of cloth paper in a zig-zag form to give it a look of a bouquet. Stick the ends of the cloth paper with each other with the help of glue.
In the next step repeat the process of making this bouquet with the help of paper cloth but in a small size.
Paste the piece of cloth paper one over the other as shown in the picture.
Take a red color ribbon and paste it at the joining point of the bouquet with the help of glue.
The beautiful paper bouquet painting is ready!! This beautiful painting can be used to decoarte your empty walls or used as a handmade gifting option to gift to your loved ones. This adorable painting is a quick craft that can be easily made by kids in pre-primary or kindergarten. Some of the features which make this craft more adorable and interesting are as follows.
Some of the highlighted features of bouquet painting are as follows:
- Making this painting is really budget-friendly as you don’t have to spend much on expensive crafting materials.
- Suitable for small kids as it does not involve any specific toxic material
- It is a simple yet elegant craft that can enhance the beauty of any empty wall.
- Can be easily made with the help of a few crafting materials.
- This activity can be easily performed anywhere like at home or classroom or even in the garden area.
To know more about such amazing DIY paper crafting ideas go and visit our website there you will get some very cool and interesting DIY crafting ideas along with their tutorials that will help your child to spend their time learning and enjoying these precious crafts activities that will help them to understand the fundamental need of crafting and enjoying the various colors and fun included while making an art piece all by themselves. So go and enjoy the amazing crafting tutorials and make your child’s vacation a colorful memory to remember. Happy learning!!
Follow us on Youtube for art and craft tutorials and much more.
More Articles From Kids Art & Craft
- DIY How to Make Paper Umbrella Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY Umbrella Craft with Beach View – Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY Witches Art Made from Dry Leaves for Kids- Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY Paper Crafts Ideas for Kids – Step By Step
- Dough Flower Bouquet Art for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial