This cute turtle craft is super easy to make for everyone. Help your kids make these cute crafts as they will learn a new thing as well as make a new paper toy for playing. You can decorate these amazing paper turtle crafts in your house and also you can gift these to the Lil kids.
Here you will find the step-by-step process for making this cute turtle craft. You and your kids will love the craft when it’s done. Try it and enjoy it.
Cute Turtle Craft – Paper DIY for Kids
- A4 sheets (green, brown, yellow, white)
- sketch pens/ pencil
- Take a yellow A4 sheet and fold it as shown in the video.
- Now take a cup and draw a circle on it and cut the circles out with the help of the scissor.
- You will get 6 yellow circles.
- Now take a brown A4 sheet and do the same as before, you will again get 6 brown circles.
- Take a circle and fold it in half, now again fold it in half (2times folding).
- Now take the glue and paste it as shown in the video.
- Do the same with all the circles and take them and apply glue on the sides and start pasting them together.
- After pasting the last sides of the circles it will form a circle as shown.
- Now take a green A4 sheet and draw a circle and cut it out.
- Take the scissor and cut out 2 strips and a thick and small strip.
- Now take the circle and paste the strips as shown in the video.
- Take the thick strip and paste the sides together and paste it on the circle.
- Now take the scissor and cut the strips a bit small.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them out and paste it.
- Now take a sketch pen and draw the designs on the strips as shown in the video.
- Take the circle part and paste it on the back of the turtle.
That’s it! Your paper turtle craft is all set. Kids will surely enjoy it and be happier in putting them in their room and playing with them. These crafts don’t consume a lot of time and you will enjoy them while making. So try it and give it a chance and you will love it when it’s done.
FAQ’s on Cute Turtle Craft – Paper DIY for Kids
1. What materials do I need to make a cute turtle craft?
Answer: You will need a piece of paper, scissors, glue, and some markers or crayons.
2. How can I make the turtle body?
Answer: First, cut out a circle from the paper. Then, draw and cut out four long, thin strips from the same paper. Attach the four strips to the circle to make the turtle’s body.
3. How do I make the turtle’s head?
Answer: Cut out a triangle from the paper and glue it to the front of the body.
4. What are the steps to make the turtle’s legs and feet?
Answer: Cut four small triangles from the paper and glue them to the bottom of the body. Draw two small circles at the end of each triangle to make the feet.
5. How can I make the turtle’s tail?
Answer: Draw and cut out a small triangle from the paper, and glue it to the back of the body.
6. Do I need to add any details to the turtle?
Answer: Yes, use markers or crayons to draw eyes, a nose, and a smile for the turtle.
7. How long does it take to make this craft?
Answer: It should take about 10-15 minutes to complete the craft.
8. Are there any safety precautions to consider when making this craft?
Answer: Children should always use safety scissors and be supervised while making this craft.
9. Is this craft suitable for all ages?
Answer: Yes, this craft is suitable for all ages, but younger children may need help with some of the steps.
10. Can I make this craft with other materials?
Answer: Yes, you can use other materials such as construction paper, foam, or felt to make the turtle.
- Giraffe Crafts for Kids – Animalistic Art
- 15 Beautiful Flower Crafts for Kids
- 20+ Groovy Tie Dye Crafts For Kids
- Funny Balloon Faces Craft for kids
- How to decorate a Party with Paper Crafts