Hello readers! You must be bored with your daily life and activities and want to do something new. Here we come to bring you that. As you might know, the craft is a very good medicine to remove stress and tension. So, it will be a great experience for you. Today you’re going to learn to make a paper Crocodile. Interesting right! The most interesting part will be the crocodile’s moving jaw.
Crocodiles are a kind of reptile creature we are all fascinated about. These creatures can be scary and interesting at the same time. The long mouth and ability to stay on the land and water amazed us. Not only the adults but kids also find them interesting. So, without wasting any time let’s get started with the process!
How to Make a Paper Crocodile with Moving Jaws
- A long breadth and small colour rectangle page.
- A wide-long rectangular paper of the same colour strip.
- A straight white long strip.
- Two eye buttons.
- A black marker pen.
- A glue stick.
- Take a long width and a small colour rectangle of paper, place it on your desk horizontally.
- Fold the bottom of the paper straightly to the middle portion of it by making a straight rectangle.
- Apply glue over the folded part with a glue stick.
- Take the other top part straightly on it by folding it and pasting it over the glued portion.
- The inside part of this long straight piece should be open.
- Fold the piece in half from top to bottom.
- Fold the upper portion of the piece oppositely by making a square shape.
- Do the same with the under part as well.
- Put your hand inside the two parts and you should be able to move them.
- Take a wide-long rectangular paper strip of the same colour and measure its top side with the previous piece they should be the same.
- Fold the top side of the strip by making a square then fold the rest a little on the square by making a straight line fold.
- This straight fold will be popped up on the piece.
- Apply glue on the plane upper side of the previous piece with the glue stick.
- Attach the plane square portion on this glued part.
- Remember the piece’s open sides from where you will move the crocodile, should be under this folded strip.
- Take two cut eye buttons and attach them to the pop-out areas front side with the glue stick.
- They will be the crocodile’s eyes.
- Fold the rest straight part of the long strip up-down until it ends.
- Lose the folds.
- The loose folds will create zig-zag fold lines.
- Cut these bouncy parts bottom sides to make a triangle-like with scissors.
- Take a marker pen and mark two nose holes of a crocodile under the eyes.
- Take a straight white long strip and draw wavy lines on its sides.
- Attach the strip over the middle and under the nose by having a Little part of the top and down of the mouth with the glue stick.
- Put your hand on the other side’s open parts and move its jaw.
- Your cute paper crocodile will be ready!
Look how amazing it looks! You can play with them on your home walls and shock your friends. Hurry up, grab your stationery and let’s make a cute paper crocodile.