Step By Step
DIY Cactus and Flowerpot Art and Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
Looking for an easy yet simple crafting activity for your kid? Well, your search ends here. We are presenting you with an amazing DIY cactus and flowerpot crafting activity that will help your little kids to enjoy crafting at home. Crafting develops gross and fine motor skills in small children. Crafting is one of the best methods to keep your children engaged with some productive work. Here is the tutorial to make a beautiful DIY cactus and flowerpot art and craft for small children. Let’s learn.
To make DIY cactus & flowerpot crafts.
- A4 sizer sheet
- Crafting papers
- Green Leaves
- Colorful pens
DIY Making Cactus & Flowerpot Art & Craft For Kids
Read More: How to Make 3D Apple Paper Card – Step by Step Instructions
Let’s start making this beautiful DIY craft by taking a white A4 size sheet.
Then take a green leaf and cut it into an oval shape with the help of scissors.
In the next step, cut the bottom part of the oval shape leaf.
Paste the leaf in the middle of the A4-size sheet with the help of glue.
Now repeat the process of cutting the leaves in a similar shape but different sizes.
Paste the different size leaves one over the other to make it look like a cactus as shown in the picture.
In this step take an orange color crafting paper and cut a pot shape out of it with the help of scissors.
Paste the pot at the bottom of the sheet touching the base of the cactus as shown in the picture.
Now take a pink color pen and make small flowers on the top head of the cactus.
To make the cactus more realistic make small spikes all over the green leaves.
Now to decorate, the flower pot makes some beautiful designs over the pot with the help of color pens.
Your cute little DIY cactus and flowerpot art and craft is ready!!. Did you see by following such simple steps your children can simply design attractive cactus flower points at home with little guidance and support? So let your child enjoy this amazing DIY crafting activity. Some of the features that make this DIY craft more special are as follows.
Some of the features that make this craft more special are:
- This DIY craft is very simple to make as the key material required to make this craft is very inexpensive (almost free).
- This craft is eco-friendly as it doesn’t include any material which is harmful to the environment.
- This is a quick activity for small children to perform.
- Can be used as a decorative art piece to make your walls look instantly beautiful.
To know more about such amazing DIY crafting activities, visit our website; there you will find some amazing crafting activities for young children with their tutorials. So what are you waiting for? Give your child this special gift of art and creativity that will bring colors to their imagination.
Follow us on Youtube for art and craft tutorials and much more.
More Articles From Kids Art & Craft
- How to Make Paper Birthday Hat – Step by Step Instructions
- Christmas Drawing for Kids – Step By Step Tutorials
- How to Make Easy Paper Snowflakes – Step by Step Tutorials
- How to Make 3DPaper Tree Painting Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- Peanut Shell Painting Activity for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial