Today you’re going to make a gift card for mother’s day. Our mother is the most precious person in our life. We love our mother more than anything. Mother’s day is the perfect day to show your love, respect and gratitude to your mom. This card will be so cute and lovely and your mother will. This card is something so little to do for your mother but your effort will make her more than happy. Amazing right! So, without wasting any time let’s get started with the process!
How to Make a Gift card on Mother’s day
- A big brown paper.
- A big orange colour paper.
- A big pink colour paper.
- A red rectangle paper with small length and long breadth.
- A white paper.
- A black marker pen.
- Colour sketch pens/ markers.
- A glue stick.
- Take a red colour rectangle paper with small length and long breadth.
- Put the rectangle paper straight on your desk.
- Fold the paper in half from right to left to create a middle fold line.
- Unfold it.
- Follow the middle fold line and fold the sides of the paper into the fold line.
- The size of the folded sides should be the same.
- Fold them sidewise, which will create a window like a piece.
- Again fold it sidewise following the previous folded parts one over another right to left.
- Grab a pencil and draw a half-heart shape from the folded side of the piece.
- Cut the half-heart with scissors.
- Open the piece, a colour and a heart with two half hearts on their sides will be made.
- It will be the card base.
- Take a brown colour paper, cut out two same size big circles and two same-size big triangles with scissors.
- Take an orange colour paper, cut out two same size small circles and a big circle of the previous brown colour circles size with scissors.
- Take a pink colour paper, cut out a big triangle bigger than the previous triangles and a square shape with scissors.
- Take two brown colour circles and an orange circle and the pink big triangle shape you cut before, apply glue on the bottom of a brown colour circle and attach the pink colour triangle’s top corner to it with a glue stick.
- Take the brown colour triangles and attach them conversely on both sides of the previous circle like two ponytails with the glue stick.
- Apply glue on the circle and attach the orange colour circle over it with the glue stick.
- Take the other brown colour circle, place it over the orange circle and draw a half curved circle on its top head with a pencil.
- Cut the draw lines with scissors.
- Attach the cut piece on the top of the orange circle with the glue stick.
- Apply glue between the top of the pink triangle and under the orange circle.
- Attach the heart shapes you made previously on it.
- Attach the small orange circles on both sides of the heart with the glue stick.
- It will be a girl holding a heart-shaped card.
- Take a white paper, draw two same size small circles on it and then draw cute eyeballs on it with a black marker pen.
- Cut out the circles and attach them in the middle of the orange circle like the girl’s eyes.
- Grab some colour markers, draw a smile and nose on the orange area and some curved lines on the brown portion as the girl’s hair.
- Take the pink colour square paper, fold it in half from top to bottom.
- Draw a bow shape in its middle with the pencil.
- Cut out the bow shape.
- Separate the two bows.
- Attach the bows on the two brown ponytails with the glue stick.
- Draw circles on the middle of the bows to highlight them with the colour markers.
- Write some heartwarming message inside the heart shape.
- Your cute mother’s day gift card will be ready!
P.S- You can use different shades of colour paper as per your need.
Look how amazing it looks! You wrote a message on it to make your mother very happy. It’s the best way to wish your mother a ‘ Happy Mother’s Day’.
- DIY Mother’s Day Cards
- Easy to make Mother’s Day Card Idea
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Paper Flower Idea – Easy and quick craft, great for Mother’s Day
- DIY Mother’s Day Cards