The typical valentine’s day gift is all about roses and chocolates. However, if everyone is going to gift the same set of presents, then how will it all be special?
This valentine’s day, prepare a handmade personalized bouquet of vibrant flowers for your loved one. Not only will this set your idea apart from others, but it will also be able to convey the unspoken confessions through your hard work.
How to Make a Paper Bouquet?
- 200 GSM colored sheets of paper
- Sketch pens
- A pair of scissors
- Glues stick
- To start off, take four different colored 200 GSM sheets. Put them on top of each other and fold them in half together.
- With a pencil draw half a heart, taking the folded side as the base, so that once you open up the folds it becomes a full heart.
- Right below this heart, draw another half a heart, but a bit smaller than the previous one.
- Cut these hearts out with the papers still stacked together so that it’s easier for you to cut them all at one go.
- Thereafter, you’ll be left with a total of 8 hearts. Draw any kind of pattern, be it a dashed outline of the heart or dots all over the heart with a sketch pen for decoration.
- Take another A4-sized 200 GSM paper of a lighter shade to use as the base for the bouquet.
- Paste all the hearts on this page in such a way that the formation looks like a bouquet.
- Use a green sketch pen to draw the stems of the heart-shaped flowers.
- Cut out a very small circle from the red GSM paper.
- Paste this a bit above the pointed ends of the bouquet to represent a bow-shaped ribbon.
- Draw a bow around the circle to complete it.
You can now gift your out-of-the-box heart-shaped bouquet to your loved ones to cherish. This idea is a breath of fresh air considering the conventional and traditional set of presents that keep going around during the Valentine season.
This lovely bouquet is guaranteed to make a mark on your beloved’s heart. To craft out more such simple artpieces check out the K4 Craft website and watch yourself be amazed by the storehouse of ideas.