Hi guys! Let’s fill today’s craft with love! You must be wondering why I’m saying this word. This is because today you’re going to make a cute craft gift for valentine’s day. Valentine’s day is the day of celebrating love. Love is related to the heart and this card also will be in a heart shape. This gift will be so adorable that your loved one will be so happy to receive it. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started!
How to Make a Cute Valentine’s Gift Card
- A colour rectangle paper with small length and long breadth.
- A white colour rectangle paper with small length and long breadth. (Same size as the colour one)
- A long silk ribbon.
- A glue stick.
- Take a long colour rectangle shape paper with a long rectangle of white paper of the same size.
- Put papers together horizontally on your desk.
- The white paper should be over the colour paper.
- Fold them together in half from sides to create a middle fold line.
- Unfold it.
- Follow the middle fold line and fold the left and right sides of the paper into the fold line.
- The area of the folded sides should be the same.
- It will create a window-like shape.
- Fold the piece in half from sidewise right to left.
- Grab a pencil and draw a half-heart shape over the folded side of the piece.
- Cut the half-heart with scissors.
- Open the piece, a colour and a white heart with two half hearts on their sides will be made.
- Take the white heart and cut out the half-heart sides from it with scissors.
- A white heart will be left.
- Take the colour part and apply glue on the middle with the glue stick.
- Take the previous white heart and stick it.
- It will be the card base.
- Close the sides half-hearts to close the card.
- Grab the pencil and make two small straight lines on the side of the half-hearts.
- After the mark is done take a scissor and make two cut lines on them with the scissor.
- Grab a long silk ribbon, put it through the cut lines and tie it like a bow.
- Highlight the card with crayons, glitters, colour markers or anything you want to make it more beautiful.
- Your cute valentine’s day card will be ready!
Look how beautiful it is! So without buying anything you can make it and make your loved ones happy. They will be so happy by your effort and creativity.
Design the card with any shiny or attractive materials by using your creativity. Not only for Valentine’s day you can also use them on other occasions as well. Be the reason for the smile of your loved ones. So, hurry up! Grab your stationery and let’s make a cute craft gift.
- 17 Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
- How to Make a Cute craft gift for Valentine’s Day
- Lovely Paper Bouquet for Valentine’s day
- Spread the Love with Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
- DIY Kids Craft: Cute Paper Plate Love Birds