The festival of Halloween comes with one of the most unique concepts ever and pleases the citizen with its own special charm. Halloween is one of the scariest festivals celebrated in abroad but its craze is felt all over the world. The main theme of Halloween is to make everything scary starting from pumpkin to go as you like as ghosts. So today we will be learning to make some really scary Halloween pumpkins which will serve the sole purpose of Halloween. All we need are some basic stationaries and a lot of creativity and a peaceful mind. So, without wasting any more time let us start our today’s craft tutorial. Let’s get started!
How to Make a Halloween Pumpkin
- Orange colored A-4 sheet
- Black paper of dimension 4*8 cm
- Black paper of dimension 3*6 cm
- Small black paper
- A pair of scissors
- A glue-stick
- A white marker
- A black marker
- Take an orange-coloured A-4 sized sheet fold it in half horizontally and cut it out along the crease with the help of a pair of scissors.
- Take one such half fold it into half vertically and then again repeat the same vertical folds thrice. Open all the folds to develop creases and now fold back and forth along the creases as shown, repeat the same steps with the other rectangular sheet.
- Unfold the folds once again and glue the rectangular sheets one after the other to yield a long rectangular sheet.
- Fold along the creases and tie the middle portion with a thread as shown, cut out the extra.
- Glue the sides of the flap and spread the fold to yield around zig-zag as shown, repeat the same with the other side.
- Take a black paper of dimension 4*8 cm to fold it into half vertically and draw some scary teeth with the help of a white marker then using a pair of scissors cut the shape out to yield the scary teeth set of your pumpkin.
- Using a glue-stick paste this over the orange circular pattern previously created.
- Take another piece of black paper of dimension 3*6 cm fold it into half vertically and cut out in the shape of a triangle to yield two triangular scary eyes.
- Take another small bit of black paper and cut out a tiny triangle as the nose for your pumpkin.
- Using a glue stick paste the eyes and the nose this is shown over the orange circular pattern previously created.
- Take a green-coloured paper of dimension 3*6 cm and draw the green part of a pumpkin as shown to add a realistic touch, cut the shape out along the outline and paste it to the pumpkin previously created using a glue stick.
Your Halloween pumpkin is ready to scare everyone!! This craft is the perfect piece for your Halloween party. You can even enhance it by creating some of these scary pumpkins and decorating them with fairy lights. You can even work on this pumpkin by using other attractive paints and other decorative. So, get your hand on these scary crafts for your Halloween party and enjoy yourselves.