Tired of sitting around in monotony? Bored of the regular stuff around you? Are your palms itching to make something creative? Get on the crafty side of yours by learning how to make paper circle hen and chick craft step by step with an easy tutorial. Let’s get going.
How to Make Paper Circle Hen and Chick Craft
- A4 sizes sheets
- Craft papers of different colors
- Googly eyes
Let us start by taking the blue color A4 sized sheet.
Stick a green sheet at the bottom of the A4, giving it the look of grass.
Take a white round piece of paper of medium diameter.
Make its center with a pair of scissors.
Cut a slit from one point on the edge of the circle to center. Bring the cut portion to the opposite end so as to make a perpendicular crease to the slit.
Fold it again.
Paste the white paper on the blue sheet. Make sure you leave the quarter open. Don’t paste it.
Do the process in similar manner for a smaller circular sheet, preferably of yellow color to make the chick.
Use tweezers to add smaller details made of paper cutouts.
Make its crown, its beak with a red piece of paper.
Stick them on appropriate places.
Use black marker to add further detailing.
Stick googly eyes as well.
Take thin strips of red, orange and yellow color.
Fold them in half without making creases.
Use tweezers to align them at little angles.
Stick them on the hen’s back.
Draw its feet using a marker.
Do the same for the chick as well.
Cut shapes of cloud from a white paper and stick it on the top of the a4 sheet.
Complete the detailing for both the hen and chick.
Your new craft is ready! Now let us ponder upon some useful information about the living being you just created through craft!
- Hens are omnivorous animals (the ones who feed on both plant and animal based food).
- The chicks are blessed with a strong color vision, a rare quality!
- Chicks, if genetically examined, belong to the dinosaur species.
- In normal terms, hens and cocks hold a lifespan ranging from 3 to 7 years. However, if they are taken care of in a better manner, their life may even extend to 10 to 12 years.
- There is an approximation of 25 billion chickens in the world, which makes them the most populous than any other bird species.
Sadly enough, they are commonly used as slaughter animals. One may not be aware of the fact that they are electrocuted before the slaughter to numb the pain.