Get well soon card!
A band is always a symbol of an injury. Band-aids were invented in 1920. It saddens us to see our loved ones hurt or in pain. Get well soon cards are always soothing to give to someone in hurt and it is also lovely to receive these cards when we’re in pain. Let’s make cute get well soon cards for our dear one’s when they’re hurt.
- Plain white paper
- 1 Band-aid
- 2 Googly eyes
- Black marker/ sketch pen
- Red hearts or red paper
- Red sketch pen
Let’s make get well soon cards with band-aids!
STEP 1 – BAND-AID
On the white paper, keep the band-aid ready.
STEP 2 – PEEL
Peel the back part of the band-aid.
STEP 3 – STICK
Carefully stick the band-aid in the centre of the white paper.
STEP 4 – EYES
Stick the googly eye on the top.
STEP 5 – REPEAT
Repeat step 4 for the other eye.
STEP 6 – SMILE
Draw a smile on the band-aid.
STEP 7 – HAND
Draw the hands facing upward as if the band-aid is jumping with joy.
STEP 8 – FINGERS
Draw tiny fingers at the end of the hand.
STEP 9 – LEGS
Draw the legs and a pair of shoes for the legs.
STEP 10 – HEART
Place the red heart around the band-aid. If you don’t have red hearts, cut out red hearts with red paper.
STEP 11 – REPEAT
Similarly, stick a few more hearts around.
STEP 12 – DRAW
You can draw a few red hearts also to keep it lively.
STEP 13 – WRITE
You can now write a personal message or a date or whatever you like.
The get well soon card is ready!
This is a very creative card to write a personal message to your loved ones when they’re hurting. Instead of buying get well soon cards you can do something creative and also save money for the card. This will be more meaningful than any card that’s bought. So get started on your personalized cards.
Fun facts about band-aids:
- Band-aids are trademarked brand name.
- Band-aids are a part of any essential first aid kit.
- Before band-aids, people used vinegar, honey, spices and even silver to heal a wound.
- Band-aids were created post World War I for the wounded soldiers.
- Band-aids became very popular that people wrote stories about Mr Band Aid Man.
- Band-aids have travelled to the mood along with astronomers.
- Nowadays there are different skin tone band-aids to camouflage it.