Today you’re going to make a papercraft for your daddy. What it will be? It’s going to reveal. Now the technologies are becoming more expressive and our emotions are getting conservative. It’s easy to tell your feelings or share your thoughts with anybody but to show love is getting difficult day by day.
Father’s Day is the day when we can tell our dad how much we love them! Right! So, to express your love more naturally you can make this cool gift card. Your dad gonna love it! And appreciate your effort. So, let’s get into the process
Father’s Day DIY – Car Shape Paper Gift Card
- A big rectangle of red colour paper.
- A small white colour square of paper.
- Four very small blue colour square papers.
- Four small black colour circles.
- Two very small pieces of yellow-coloured square paper.
- Two very small pieces of yellow-coloured circle paper.
- A pencil.
- A glue stick.
- Take a big rectangle of red colour paper, place it horizontally on your desk.
- Fold the paper from the sides by making a fold line in the middle.
- Cut the paper into two pieces by following the middle fold line with scissors.
- Take the two rectangular pieces together, one over another.
- Fold them together from top to bottom by making a fold line in the middle.
- Draw a half car shape from the folded part of the piece with a pencil.
- Cut out the drawn lines from the paper with scissors.
- Take a small white colour square of paper, place the cut half-car shape over it.
- Mark the outline of the half-car on the white paper with a pencil.
- Remove the car shape over the white paper.
- Cut out the outline from the white paper with scissors.
- Take the red half car piece, and unfold it.
- There should be two same full car pieces made.
- Take a car piece and place it over the other car piece.
- Cut the upper car piece in half by following its middle fold line with scissors.
- Fold the two cut pieces starting portions like a car’s front.
- To understand the fold more perfectly follow the reference video.
- Apply glue on the front parts of the two folded cut pieces with a glue stick.
- Paste the pieces over the full car shape from the sides.
- A car-card base with two half car pieces will be made.
- The half car pieces will stand like windows to open the card.
- Open the card and take the previous white cut piece.
- Place the white piece like a heart on the middle of the car card base.
- Paste it over with the glue stick.
- Take four very small blue colour square papers, attach them to the front and back of the card with the glue stick like the car’s window.
- Take four small black colour circles, attach them under the bottom sides of the front and back of the card base with the glue stick like the car’s tire.
- Take two very small pieces of yellow-coloured square paper, attach them to the front and back sides of the car with the glue stick like the car’s lights.
- Take two very small pieces of yellow-coloured yellow paper, attach them on the front and back opposite sides of the previously attached lights of the car with the glue stick like the car’s other lights.
- Cut the extra out parts of the card with the scissors.
- Write some beautiful message for your father inside the card.
- Your cool car gift card will be ready!
It’s so cool! Right! By using this method you can make any type of car gift card you like. This easy process will bring so much joy to your dad that you can never imagine. Never hesitate to show your love. Kids can also make them easily. So, Grab your stationery and make a cool car gift card.
- How to Make an Explosion Box – DIY Paper Crafts
- How to Make Easy DIY Pencil Toppers Craft Ideas
- How to Make Easy Paper Animal Crafts For Kids
- How to make newspaper wall hanging with flower vase (Tutorial)
- How to Make Paper Flowers at Home Quickly and Easily