Try these lovely cards for this Mother’s day and take their blessings. This paper card craft is very easy and simple and it’s good for gifting on Mother’s day. This paper card does not require a lot of materials, it only requires a few materials and little time to do it. You can gift these cards to the females you love the most, they will surely appreciate your love for them. So do give it a try and make everyone happy with this beautiful paper card craft.
This beautiful and easy card will be loved by your mother and she will decorate it in her room. For making this paper card you will need less time as well as fewer supplies. Try this card on this Mother’s day and surprise your mother. Here you will find the procedure of making this lovely card for Mother’s Day.
You will be going to enjoy making it. Give it a try on this Mother’s day and you will surely be going to love the result of it.
Mother’s day lovely gift card, easy DIY for children
- A4 sheets (yellow, green, red)
- color pencil
- pencil/ pen
- Take a yellow sheet of 18*14 cm for the card and fold it in half.
- Now take another sheet of green color of 11*14cm and fold it in half and draw a half heart.
- Take the scissor and cut them out.
- Now take another 3 sheets of the same size 7*9cm (1 black and 2 red) and fold them together and cut out heart shapes as shown.
- Take the big heart and apply glue at the back and paste it on the middle of the card.
- Now take the black heart and paste it on the big heart.
- Take a red heart and apply glue on one side and paste it as shown.
- Take another red heart and do the same as before.
- Now take a black sheet and cut a small circle and 2 small strips and paste them on the bottom of the heart as shown.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them out and paste it on the small circle.
- Take another black sheet and cut out a few small circles and paste them on the red heart.
- Now take a green color pencil and draw as shown in the video.
That’s it! Your Mother’s day card is ready for gifting. Even your Mother will praise your gift and appreciate your love for her. It’s very easy to make and takes very minimal time. The gift is a lovely card to your mother on this Mother’s day and makes her happy, she will love it for sure. Try it and you will love the result and your mother will appreciate it.
FAQ’s on Mother’s Day Lovely Gift Card – Easy DIY for Kids
1. What are the different types of Mother’s Day gifts available?
Answer: There are many types of Mother’s Day gifts available, including bouquets of flowers, gift baskets, jewelry, clothing, home decor, books, chocolates, spa packages, and more. Additionally, many people choose to make DIY gifts, such as a handmade card, a photo album, or a craft.
2. How do I make a DIY Mother’s Day gift card?
Answer: Making a DIY Mother’s Day gift card is easy and fun! To start, you will need some card stock paper, scissors, a glue stick, and any other decorations you’d like to add to the card. Cut the card stock paper into a card shape, and fold it in half. Then, decorate the outside of the card with any decorations you’d like. Once the decorations are done, write a special message inside the card, and close it up. Finally, use the glue stick to attach any extra decorations to the card.
3. What are some ideas for Mother’s Day gifts that are easy to make?
Answer: There are many easy-to-make Mother’s Day gifts, such as a photo album, a scrapbook, a handmade card, a picture frame, a jar of her favorite treats, a bouquet of flowers, a collage, a decorated mug, a potted plant, a personalized blanket, and more.
4. How can I make Mother’s Day extra special?
Answer: There are many ways to make Mother’s Day extra special, such as planning a special day for her with a special brunch or dinner, giving her a handmade card or gift, spending quality time with her, writing her a heartfelt letter, and more.
5. What are some unique Mother’s Day gift ideas?
Answer: Some unique Mother’s Day gift ideas include a personalized photo book, a spa day, a customized apron, a personalized song, a subscription box, a custom-made jewelry piece, a personalized padfolio, and more.
6. What are some meaningful Mother’s Day gifts?
Answer: Some meaningful Mother’s Day gifts include a handmade card or gift, a personalized photo book, a framed picture of the two of you together, a journal, a framed poem or quote, a heartfelt letter, a bouquet of her favorite flowers, and more.
7. What are some last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas?
Answer: Last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas include a gift card to her favorite store, a bouquet of her favorite flowers, a personalized mug, a subscription box, a spa day
- Easy to make Mother’s Day Card Idea
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Paper Flower Idea – Easy and quick craft, great for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Tree DIY Gift Card
- 65+ Christmas Crafts for Kids that Anyone Can Make