Hello guys! Let’s make an amazing ‘ Women’s day ’ craft today. As you know we come with new interesting craft ideas to bring joy to you. So, let’s make a beautiful craft to pass your extra time creatively. What is better than doing crafts to remove your stress! Right! So, by removing your stress you can do this creative craft.
You can present this craft to your mother, sister, friend or wife on women’s day? You must be wondering what the craft might be? So, today you’re going to learn to make a flower pot that will suit this special day. The flower pot will stand on the ground. This flower pot will be so fascinating. Your receivers will love them for their colours and beautiful structure. So, without wasting any time let’s get started with the process!
How to Make a Paper Flower Pot for Women’s Day
- A big sky blue colour paper.
- A green colour paper.
- A red colour paper.
- A yellow colour paper.
- A glue stick.
- Take a big sky blue colour paper, cut out two same size triangle shapes from it with scissors.
- Take the big sky blue colour paper and cut out two same sizes wide, straight paper strips from it with scissors.
- Take a green colour paper, cut out a wide, straight paper strip from it with scissors.
- It will be the flower’s stem.
- Take the green colour paper, cut out two leaf shapes from it with scissors.
- It will be the flower’s leaves.
- Take a sky-blue triangle and place it conversely on your desk like a pot, then take the green paper flower’s stem, attach the stem on the top middle of the converse triangle with a glue stick.
- Take the two green paper leaves, attach them to the bottom sides of the stem with the glue stick.
- Take the other sky-blue colour triangle shape and place it over this triangle conversely by attaching it with the glue stick.
- Take the two sky-blue colour wide, straight strips and attach them on the top of the triangle sides over and under with the glue stick.
- Take a scissor, cut the sharp bottom on the triangle to make it look like a pot.
- Your pot will be done.
- Fold the sides of the bottom of the pot straightly in an opposite way to one and the other side to make it stand.
- Take a red colour paper cut out the same size two circles from it with scissors.
- Take a yellow colour paper, cut out two small same size circles from it with scissors.
- Place the yellow circles in the middle of the red circles by attaching them with the glue stick.
- Cut the sides of the circles by making parallel lines on them vertically with scissors.
- The flowers will be ready.
- Attach the flowers on both sides of the stem on its top with the glue stick.
- Your beautiful flower pot is ready!
P.S- You can use different colour paper as per your help
Look how amazing it looks! You can write a message on it to wish your mother, sister, friend or wife a ‘Happy women’s day. By doing this simple process you can bring so much joy to your loved ones. And it also requires fewer materials. If you use different colour paper for this craft it will be more beautifully bloomed. Be more creative with your sense to highlight it. Encourage your kids to make it. Hurry up, grab your stationery and let’s make a cute paper toy.
FAQ’s on How to Make a Paper Flower Pot for Women’s Day
1. What materials do I need to make a paper flower pot?
You will need a piece of cardboard, colored paper, scissors, glue, and a marker.
2. How do I cut the cardboard to make a flower pot?
First, trace the desired shape of the flower pot onto the cardboard using a marker. Then, use scissors to cut the cardboard along the traced lines.
3. How do I make the colorful petals of the flower?
Cut out a circle of paper and fold it in half. Cut out petal shapes from the folded circle, and then unfold the paper. Apply glue to the petals and glue them to the flower pot.
4. How do I make the leaves of the flower?
Cut two leaf shapes from green paper. Then, glue the leaves to the sides of the flower pot.
5. How do I make the stem for the flower?
Cut a piece of green paper in the shape of a stem. Then, glue the stem to the top of the flower pot.
6. How do I decorate the flower pot?
You can decorate the flower pot by adding stickers, glitter, or other embellishments.
7. How can I make the flower pot sturdier?
You can reinforce the flower pot by adding cardboard to the inside of the pot or using hot glue to secure the petals and leaves to the pot.
8. What other types of flowers can I make with this method?
You can make other types of flowers, such as daisies, roses, or sunflowers.
9. How do I make the flower pot look more realistic?
You can make the flower pot look more realistic by adding additional layers of petals and leaves or by painting the flower pot with acrylic paint.
10. How do I make a larger flower pot for Women’s Day?
To make a larger flower pot for Women’s Day, use a larger piece of cardboard and follow the same steps as you would for a smaller flower pot.
- Easy paper Bat for Halloween Decoration
- How to Make Paper Flowers at Home Quickly and Easily
- How to Make an Origami Lotus Flower
- Easy Paper Origami for Kids – Paper Folding Crafts
- How To Make A Paper Flowers