If you’re looking for some fun and festive Christmas candy bar ideas, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a few of our favorites that are sure to get you in the holiday spirit:
One of our all-time favorite Christmas candy bar ideas is to make a giant gingerbread house out of graham crackers, frosting, and of course, plenty of candy! You can get as creative as you like with the decorations, and it’s sure to be a hit with both kids and adults.
Another fun idea is to make candy bar kabobs! Simply thread some of your favorite holiday candy onto skewers and voila – instant party pleasers! These are especially great if you’re hosting a holiday party or get-together.
Finally, no Christmas candy bar would be complete without a selection of festive chocolate bars! We love to mix and match different flavors and textures to create a truly unique and tantalizing experience.
So there you have it – a few of our favorite Christmas candy bar ideas! We hope you have as much fun making them as we do eating them!
Christmas Candy Bar Ideas
Christmas is ahead and you will be of course thinking about the Decoration ideas. How to decorate the candy bars? How to make candy decorations for the table? So, don’t worry! Here, we are giving some ideas related to this.
But before moving forward keep some important things in mind. As we know that everyone loves candies and it’s Decoration, so before doing Decoration with them stay alert about the best candies! There are some candies available in the market which are allergic. So use the best ones for your children, guests, and relatives.
Have a look at the given ideas and their procedures to make. You will find that doing crafts with candy bars is not difficult.
Reindeer Decoration On Chocolate Bars
Decorating a chocolate bar can be creative craft that you can do in a very simple and easiest way! You can give these crafty chocolates to your kids or relatives on the occasion of Christmas. Follow the given procedure to make this craft.
- Colored scrapbook paper
- Glitter sheet
- Googly eyes
- Cello tape
- Take the brown paper and cut it according to the size of your chocolate bar to wrap it.
- Wrap the paper to cove the chocolate bar. You can use cello tape to stick the ends of paper.
- Now, take another dark brown paper to make the horns of reindeers. Make the shapes of horns of reindeers on the paper and cut them out.
- Glue them on the top of chocolate bars.
- Now take the red glitter sheet and cut small circles for the nose. Glue the nose at the middle of the chocolate bar.
- Glue the googly eyes in the appropriate position.
Your beautiful reindeer chocolate bar is ready!
Different Characters For Chocolate Bars
Gather all your stationery and crafty materials and start making a new craft. It is an idea of doing creativity with candy bars using your favorite characters. Hope that you will enjoy in making so!
- Colored scrapbook papers
- Valvet ribbons
- Chocolate bars
- Take the colored papers, glue, scissor and start making the characters.
- For Santa: cut out red paper to wrap the chocolate bar. Cut the shape of beard and cap border of Santa on a white paper in the form of clouds. Use a permanent marker to draw the eyes and mouth.
- For reindeer: Take the brown paper and wrap the chocolate bar. Now, take another light brown paper to cut out the shapes of horns. Use glue to paste the horns on the top of the chocolate bar. From pink paper cut out a small circle and paste it on the chocolate bar to make the nose of reindeer. At last use a permanent marker to draw eyes and mouth. Tie a velvet ribbon at the middle of the chocolate bar.
- For penguin: Get the black paper and wrap the chocolate bar. From white paper cut out the face and abdomen of the penguin together. Paste it on the black wrapped paper. Draw the eyes and mouth. Tie the ribbon. You can also write a wish at the lower portion.
- Like these characters, you can also make snowmen and other characters too.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Snowman Chocolate Bar
- Candy bar
- White paper
- Black felt sheet
- Permanent black marker
- Red sketch
- Googly eyes
- You can use the snowman face template to decorate the chocolate bar. But you can it by your own.
- If you have taken the printout of face them simply wrap it but if you are going to make it then follow this. Take the white paper and wrap the candy bar. Draw the face on the upper portion. For this, draw the eyebrows, a big laughing mouth with a tooth on the white paper.
- Paste the googly eyes and draw the nose by using an orange sketch in the shape of a carrot.
- Now, make small three circles below the mouth vertically.
- Draw the hands of a snowman in the shape of thin branches.
- Use felt to cut out three strips for the snowman and glue them together on the back top of the snowman.
- Write a quote on the lower portion of the chocolate bar.
Santa Dress Candy Bar
On the occasion of Christmas, you can decorate the candy bars on the theme of Santa dress. It can be a better idea for you. It is easy and simple to do craft on your candies. So, let’s start by following the given procedure.
- Colored papers
- black and yellow Felt
- Wrap the red paper on the candy bar to make Santa’s dress. Glue the ends.
- Now take the white paper and cut a rectangle according to the length of a candy bar. Take its breadth less than the candy bar.
- Use designer scissor to cut the length of white paper. Glue it on the red surface.
- Now take black felt and cut out five small circles for the buttons of dress. Glue them on the white paper.
- Use black felt again to cut out a long and wide strip for the belt of Santa’s dress . Glue it on the candy bar.
- Cut out a square from yellow felt and black felt. Take the size of the black square smaller than the yellow one.
- Glue them on one another and then glue both of them on the black strip that you previously made for belt.
And you are all done!
White Snowman Candy Bar
Give your candy bars a snowman look. You can do it in a very simple and easiest way. This will be an amazing craft for your chocolates. Give these snowman chocolates to your kids and make them happy.
- White paper
- Printed ribbons
- Sketch pens
- Take the white paper and wrap it around the chocolate bar. Glue the ends for perfection.
- Then use your Sketch pens to draw the face marks and other highlights. For this use black sketch to make the mouth and eyes of snowman. Using orange sketch draw the nose in a triangle shape. From the brown sketch draw the buttons.
- Tie the ribbon on the neck of a snowman.
Your beautiful snowman decoration for candy bar is ready!
Chocolate Wrapper Tree Decoration
Every child likes chocolates and you can use chocolates with wrappers as a decorative idea for the Christmas occasion. Simply make the chocolate tree by using the given procedures.
- Bundle of chocolates( different types)
- A flower pot
- A long stick
- Glue gun
- Colored papers
- Other packets of candies
- Black sketch
- Stand the stick in the middle of flower pot filled with soil.
- Start gluing the chocolates on a stick. Start from the bade of stick. Glue the upper portion of chocolates around the stick first and then glue other chocolates on the previous ones.
- Take the shape of Christmas tree for the decoration with chocolates.
- Then move towards the upper portion of stick.
- Cut out a circle from white paper and write a thank you quote on it.
- Glue that circle on the top of the stick.
- Put all the other candies in the flower pot.
- You can also write the name of any person on the flower pot.
Definitely, your kid will enjoy this decoration as this is a chocolate tree!
Santa Fur Dress Decoration
Every child like Santa and often they use Santa’s dress to decorate many things or even they wear themselves. So try this furry Santa’s dress decoration for a candy bar on the occasion of Christmas for your child.
- Colored papers
- Black and white felt
- Take the chocolate bar and cover it with red paper. Glue the ends of the paper.
- Then glue the furs on the breadth of chocolate bars.
- Take the black felt and cut the strip for the belt of Santa’s dress. Glue the belt in the middle of a candy bar.
- Now take the white felt and cut the square, glue it in the middle of the belt. Cut out another black square smaller than the white one. Glue it on the white squar. Your belt is ready.
- Cut out three small circles for the buttons of dress using black felt and glue them vertically above the belt.
Your beautiful Santa’s Decoration is ready for your candy bar.
What is the best Christmas candy?
There are a lot of great Christmas candies out there, but the best one has to be the candy cane. Candy canes are not only delicious, but they also have a lot of holiday spirit. They are the perfect treat to enjoy while spending time with family and friends during the Christmas season.
How do you make a snowman candy bar?
To make a snowman candy bar, you will need the following supplies: a candy bar, white candy melts, black candy melts, mini marshmallows, and a decorating bag. First, melt the white candy melts in the microwave. Next, dip the candy bar in the melted candy, and then place it on a sheet of wax paper. Next, use the black candy melts to make the eyes and mouth of the snowman. Finally, add mini marshmallows for the snowman’s arms, and then place the candy bar in the fridge to harden.
What are traditional Christmas candies?
There are many traditional Christmas candies, but some of the most popular include candy canes, gingerbread cookies, and chocolate Santas. Candy canes are often hung on Christmas trees, and gingerbread cookies are a popular holiday treat. Chocolate Santas are also a popular Christmas candy, and are often given as gifts.
What is the most common Christmas treat?
The most common Christmas treat is candy. This includes chocolate, hard candy, and gum. Many people also enjoy fruitcake and cookies during the holidays.
For more crafty ideas for Decoration on the occasion of Christmas stay tuned with us! We will provide you with the best ideas. Enjoy!
- Cute Christmas Tree Craft Ideas You Can Try With Your Kids
- DIY Christmas Tree Crafts To Celebrate Festival with Kids
- Cardboard Christmas Crafts for Home Decoration
- Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
- DIY: 50 Easy and Affordable Christmas Decorations Ideas