These are a few easy animal drawings your kids must try. They will really enjoy drawings these and this will enhance their drawing skills as well as they will learn some new things. These drawings will not take much time and your kids will love and will have fun while drawing these animals. Your kids will love to decorate their drawings in their rooms and will also love to show their friends their drawings. Down below you will find the step-by-step process for making these beautiful animal drawings, you just need to follow them and you are done with the drawings. You and your kids will love the drawings and you will surely appreciate your kids.
Easy Animal Drawings for Kids
- A4 sheets
- Sketch pens
Drawing 1: Honey bee
- Draw an 8 on the paper and then draw 2 U shapes on one side and again 2 U shapes on the other side as wings.
- Now draw a 3 on the inside of the first circle of 8.
- Then draw 2 curvy lines on the top of the 8 with a dot at the ends as an antenna.
- Now draw 2 dots inside the 1st circle and a curve as a smile and then with the help of the marker fill the spaces as shown.
- Then draw some curvy lines on the 2nd circle and 2 curvy narrow lines at the end.
Drawing 2: Lion
- Draw a cloud shape and a circle inside it.
- Then draw one C and a reverse C at the top of the circle.
- Now draw a water droplet shape inside the circle and 2 curves at the bottom of it.
- Then draw 2 dots inside the circle as eyes and 3-3 dots on each side.
- Now at the bottom draw a line and make curves as shown in the video and at last draw a line at the backside of it with a small cloud at the end.
Drawing 3: Ant
- Draw a 6 and then an oval attached at the bottom of it.
- Then draw a curvy shape as shown and draw a curvy line in the 6.
- Now draw 2 curves as eyes and a curve as smile inside the circle of 6.
- Then from the oval draw 2 lines and a dot at the end as hands.
- Now at the end draw 2 Z shapes as legs and then inside draw a few curvy lines.
Drawing 4: Duck
- Draw a 5 and then from the top of the 5 draw a circle leaving a few spaces in the end.
- Now from one end one, the circle draws a curve and then draw another curve and merge it with 5.
- Then from the outside of the circle draw a curve and merge it the top line of the 5.
- Now draw a dot inside the circle and then draw a tilted V inside the 5.
- Then draw 2 vertical lines at the bottom of 5 and a horizontal line and a curve from it.
Drawing 5: Ladybird
- Draw an A and then at the top of that draw a semi-circle.
- Now draw from one side draw a C from the end of the semi-circle to the end of the A, do the same with the other side draw a reverse C.
- Then at the top of the semi-circle draw 2 curves and a dot inside each and then from the middle of the 2 draw 2 curvy lines as antennas.
- Now at the bottom of the A draw a semi-oval and a line, then again draw a line inside the top of the A.
- Draw a semi-circle inside the C and the reserve C and 3-3 circles each.
- Now at the backside of the C and reverse C draw 3-3 horizontal lines and then vertical lines each.
Drawing 6: Chick
- Draw a circle and then draw a 3 from the circle extending the top and bottom line of it.
- Now draw a 3 inside it and a half heart at the top of it as shown.
- Then draw a circle inside the circle and a few dots inside that.
- Now draw a triangle outside the circle with a line in between.
- Then draw 2 lines at the bottom with 2 lines each at the end.
Drawing 7: Dog
- Draw a 6 and another 6 below that.
- Then draw 2 at the side of the first 6 and then draw a 1 at the side of the another 6.
- Now draw a line from the top of the 6 and merge it with the top of the 2.
- Then draw a dot in the 2 and make a curve from the end of the 2 to 6 and a small curve from the back of the 2.
- Now from the 6 draw a curvy line and merge it to the previous curve and draw a few lines inside.
- Then draw a line from the side of the 1 and curve at the bottom as shown.
- Now at the side of that draw a curve at the bottom of the 6 and a less curvy C at the backside of the 6.
- Then from that C draw a zigzag curve.
Drawing 8: Bunny
- Draw 2 reverse U shapes and then draw a reverse 3 and a normal 3 at the sides.
- Now at the end curve of the 3’s draw again a normal 3 and a reverse 3.
- Then draw a tilted 3 in the top middle of the 3’s and a curve at the bottom of the tilted 3.
- Now draw a curve at the middle bottom of the 3’s and a curve at the backside of the 3.
- Then draw 2 dots as eyes and a tilted 3 as a smile.
All 8 amazing drawings are ready. These are super easy and simple drawings you must help your kids with. They will have fun making these animal drawings and they will get to know many new things. Try out these easy drawings with your kids and guide them.
- Alphabet Drawings for Kids – Step by Step Image Tutorials
- Easy Animal Drawing for Kids – Step By Step Tutorials
- Easy Animal Drawings for Kids To Enlighten Your Budding Artist
- Easy Chalk Drawing on Board – Beginner Chalk Drawing For Children
- Easy Drawing for Kids – Flowers & Animals