Learn how to make a paper chick with this easy-to-follow DIY Chick Paper Craft tutorial! From cutting and folding to assembling, this craft project is great for kids and adults alike!
This paper chick craft is very simple to make. You will not require a lot of things for making it and you will enjoy it as well. You can make these with your kids and they will have fun. This paper chick craft does not take a lot of time of yours and is super easy to make. Even these are good for attracting kids and it’s a great craft for decor at parties. You can gift these to the little kids coming to the party and they will enjoy playing with them. Your kids can also make these for their playing as well as for their friends. Here some steps are given below to make this amazing paper chick craft, check it out and you will love the result. You can decorate these in your kid’s room and they will love to play with their new toy. Try this easy paper chick craft with your kid’s you both will like it as well as have fun in making it.
How To Make a Paper Chick – DIY Chick – Paper Craft
- A4 sheets (yellow, orange, white)
- Take a yellow sheet and draw a circle and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Now take an orange color paper and cut out 2 small square shapes.
- Take one square shape and fold it in half, it will look like a triangle.
- Now open it and fold both the sides in as shown in the video.
- Take the glue and paste the sides of the paper, it will form a cone.
- Take the other square paper and do the same as before and make it in a form of a cone.
- Now take the white paper and draw 2 circles and cut them out.
- Take a marker and draw dots on the circles, it will look like eyes.
- Now take the cone-shaped paper and cut the remaining portion and make it equal from the bottom.
- Take the other cone and cut a little and make the bottom curve.
- Take the remaining portion of the first cone and paste both the cones together with the help of that.
- Now take the yellow circle and apply glue on one side and put that side inside the cone as shown in the video.
- Take the eyes and paste them onto the yellow circle.
That’s it! You are done with your paper chick craft. It’s very easy to make and you will require a few minutes to make it. Try these crafts with your kids and they will enjoy making and playing with them. Your kids can make these for themselves and their friends and they can have fun with these wearing on their fingers. These crafts are good for gifting the kids as they will get happy by having a new toy for playing. So do give it a try and make your kids happy by making these for them.
1. What materials do I need to make a paper chick?
You will need paper, scissors, glue, markers, and a ruler to make a paper chick.
2. What kind of paper should I use?
You can use any kind of paper you like but printer paper or construction paper works best.
3. What shape should I cut out for the chick’s body?
You can use a circle, oval, or a rectangle for the body.
4. How should I draw the beak?
Draw a triangle and then cut it out.
5. How should I draw the eyes?
Draw two small circles and then cut them out.
6. How do I attach the beak and eyes to the chick?
Use a bit of glue and place the beak and eyes on the body.
7. How do I make the wings?
You can draw two small feathers on a piece of paper and then cut them out.
8. How do I attach the wings to the chick?
Use a bit of glue and place the wings on either side of the body.
9. How do I make the feet?
Draw two small feet on a piece of paper, cut them out and then glue them to the bottom of the body.
10. How do I attach the tail feathers?
Draw three small feathers on a piece of paper and then cut them out. Glue the feathers to the back of the body.
For More Chicken Craft Ideas
Fast and Easy Chicken Crafts For Kids
These fast and easy chicken crafts for kids are perfect for any age! They are fun, creative, and can be completed in no time. Perfect for a craft night or a rainy day!
- Classroom Decor Paper Craft Ideas for Kids
- Creative Paper Craft Ideas for Kids
- Crumpled Paper Crafts for Kids
- Cute 3D Paper Craft Ideas for Kids
- Cute Paper Craft Ideas for Kids